Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Tribunal is now in Limited Release!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guwange

Recruiter

07-09-2011

too few information to judge.
I need Leave/Recconect log and detailed battle results.

Vertuk

07-09-2011

I agree with a lot of people that the tribunal might seem risky at first because of trolling just to screw over innocent people. But there is no reason that this should happen, the tribunal cases I have been getting rewards on have taken quite awhile to get back to me, so obviously they are left up for some time or until a certain number of minimum votes is reached (i.e. 2,000 votes, 500 punish 1500 pardon). There might even be a safeguard that prevents a person being punished without a more than majority ruling.

On the note of people getting banned over 1 AFK game because of bad internet, again this has a safeguard. There are multiple cases listed always and each one has a date that the game was played on. If someone has AFKs that span the length of a month, then it probably isn't internet. If they AFK 3 times in one day, maybe it's a bad day. I know this leaves room for error if a person consistently has bad internet, but there is no way to make life perfect.

The Tribunal is relying on good people to outnumber the bad people. It takes people putting forth a good effort to make it work, and like has been said it is still in testing. If it turns out that punishments are being dealt out too heavily I am sure Riot will fix or end it, but overall it is on us to make it work by being good honest people who are not looking to just make some IP.

Athgard

Recruiter

07-10-2011

After game chat logs would be useful too

bigt553

07-10-2011

wow if u get banned once for leaving u cant vote thats ridiculous ive only been banned once and i didnt leave cuz i wanted to my dads just a d*ck head but now he knows that when im in a game what can happen if i leave so i havnt left in forever thats not fair -.-

Juh Tuh

07-11-2011

let the players do the moderators jobs

celibritarian

07-12-2011

this is stupid and absolute ****, if parents are letting there kids play this game that's on them freedom of speech shouldnt be revoked seeing as how the game is free you have no rules unless its against hackers

OniichanLovesYou

Recruiter

07-12-2011

I'm all for the Tribunal, but I don't like how it's level 30 summoners only. I'm only level 8 and I've met more than enough trolls. I understand that I can report them and hopefully have them put in the tribunal, but what if I want to put in my point of view? As being a victim or seeing be the victim of many trolls I'd like to do this to further strengthen the chances of them receiving proper punishment. Is there going to be a system like this?

omg names

Recruiter

07-14-2011

can u add the yellow text to the chat log. so sprees, surrender votes, pings, especially the text for disconnected reconnected and quits; to help give a better idea of whats happening.

Daellyn

07-14-2011

It would be nice if the Tribunal had a note of how long the game lasted in addition to how long the player in question played. That way you could tell for sure if they were a leaver and not just being picked on.

RageUnit01

07-15-2011

The Tribunal is a ridiculous and lazy solution to "Toxic" players. It's your game. Moderate it. If you can't then leave it an automated system where a set numbers of reports results in ban's of increasing increments. The player can then email riot to petition against the automated system. Then and ONLY then would an admin actually have tor review the case and if the person is guilty without a doubt of intentional feeding/not working with the team in any fight (I didn't put verbal harassment cause lets face it there is an ignore feature and if you're too stupid to use it..well.. hopefully natural selection sorts you out one day). They would receive an additional ban (ex: a day-3days) for wasting an Admins time.

I swear to the almighty if you fools go through with putting ban power in the player's hands There will be an enormous group of grief loving madmen at the helm of that forum voting innocent or guilty regardless of evidence just to get some shiny IP. (If anyone at Riot has played a PC game on someones personally rented server and the Admin on that server was bored one day you know the hell that awaits the players of league).