Tribunal ip?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TYwM5KMQLDLxUtRT

05-24-2011

How do i know if i have guessed right or wrong in my tribunal cases? Is there any way to see how many ip i have got from them?

TYwM5KMQLDLxUtRT

05-24-2011

no one knows?

Renegade Mugetsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

bump

cantol

05-24-2011

Wait until thursday

Klippo

05-24-2011

agreed - bump - I want to know also

xzarion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

Riot will distribute IP once a week for the tribunal (wait until this Thursday). Speculation says that you'll get about 5 ip per case you guessed right so just divide your IP shown in your email by 5 for a rough estimate.

Technikz

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HigoChumbo View Post
How do i know if i have guessed right or wrong in my tribunal cases? Is there any way to see how many ip i have got from them?
You're not supposed to be guessing.

From what I've seen on the boards, you'll receive IP on Thursdays depending how many cases you sided with the majority.

Schlomo Gold

05-24-2011

you are not supposed to GUESS.

the tribunal is not some kind of fancy slotmachine gambling machine

you are supposed to state your opinion if that player needs to get warning/temp ban/perm ban.

MrWee

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HigoChumbo View Post
Is there any way to see how many ip i have got from them?
Let's take an example:

You have right now 400 IP. Recently you just gain like 80 IP.

And you know that you haven't play any game.

So you gained 80 IP from the tribunal.

Does that help you?

TYwM5KMQLDLxUtRT

05-24-2011

About the guess thing... i'm not a native english speaker, dont be an ass.

About the "if you have more ip than before and you havent played, thats your tribunal ip"... i'm a freak, but i'm not that freak to memorize if i have 80 ip more than usual, specially when right now i have around 14.000 ip and i play quite a few games.

And about the 5 ip per case... really? that little? Takes quite a lot of time to read most of the chat log for some cases to make a decent opinion on the player to get just that little. If you manage to win a game in around 20 mins (wich happens quite often) you get a lot more... and its fun.

You still get the satisfaction to know there will be less unmature ragers in the community but still...

I mean... if you judge correctly and you get your 15 ip/day... it would take 420 days to afford a 6300 champ (wich these days is like every champ...) and like half a year to get ONE movement speed quint just with the tribunals. I dont know, i believe such dedication should be rewarded a little bit better. At least like a decent quint per month. Or wth... an aspect if you judge cases for x days.