Summoner Name Changes Available Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isaiah Jade

07-27-2011

Really??? You have to pay for a new name?...Come on now...Really? Does anyone else think this is a rip off contained inside poorly constructed candy coating...?

Artur Hawking

07-28-2011

Oh that is great! I always try to pick a name at first but it always sucks. It isn't until after I have played the game a bit do I come up with a name I like for myself

The Cricher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

pay for skin
pay to win more ip
pay to rename
pay to play

Cyannl33

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockel View Post
How much?
idk im wondering how much is that too Huh..... Maybe nvm :P

RiadBob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-12-2011

freaken 10 bucks for a name change?!?!.....ok so we get that skins have to be bought...and many things we have to pay for as Merchandise, but for a name????!!!!! I created my account and started playing on the spot with my friends... I didn’t have time to think of a permanent name so I just put my name...and it turned out ugly in game play >.>not because my name is ugly but it’s just not nice to see my real name up there…can we at least get another chance???

Fyshie

08-21-2011

I think it's ridiculous that you all are complaining about this. Riot finally put another amazing feature into the game. If you do not agree with the 1300 RP cost, simply don't buy it. It's quite annoying that everyone complains and then expects everything to happen their way.

Exorcist

09-02-2011

its a great feature but riot needs to start deleting inactive accounts name hoarders are extremely annoying

Isaiah Jade

10-04-2011

too much...