Summoner Name Changes Available Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mista Waka

05-24-2011

I could buy 3 almost 4 on sale tier 3 champions for a name change?

FlanknGank4Bank

05-24-2011

$10 for a name change is a ripoff...

MrZeR094

05-24-2011

im happy about this option but the prob is that i dont need to change my name
and btw who said that we need ip,u r stupid bcz ip for the game things that improves u and etc..
and RP for things that does nothing but having fun like skins etc...

Ojars

05-24-2011

Meh

FlanknGank4Bank

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZeR094 View Post
im happy about this option but the prob is that i dont need to change my name
and btw who said that we need ip,u r stupid bcz ip for the game things that improves u and etc..
and RP for things that does nothing but having fun like skins etc...
If what you are saying is true, then why do rune pages cost anything?

Leib Olmai

05-24-2011

I can't believe how many greedy people are crying it's too expensive or asking to pay IP for it.

Lame.

TenSpeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

Have you seen what other games are charging for name changes? it's about the same if not more. Unless you want to play the mindless clicking java game made by Jagex, then your most likely going to be paying for your name changes. Paying money for extra perks is part of life, unless you choose to avoid living altogether or live on the bare necessities.

I'm sure most of the people complaining about money are the people without jobs or still live and mooch off of their parents, and hey I'm not hating on you just saying life is like that till you move out. get used to it or get over it are your two options.

zws

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

Is there going to be a cleaning of all the summoner names that have been taken but are level 1 / quit?

FlanknGank4Bank

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arr0wsmith View Post
Have you seen what other games are charging for name changes? it's about the same if not more. Unless you want to play the mindless clicking java game made by Jagex, then your most likely going to be paying for your name changes. Paying money for extra perks is part of life, unless you choose to avoid living altogether or live on the bare necessities.

I'm sure most of the people complaining about money are the people without jobs or still live and mooch off of their parents, and hey I'm not hating on you just saying life is like that till you move out. get used to it or get over it are your two options.
It costs Riot $0 to do the name change.... and like someone else pointed out, with that 1300 RP you could get about 3-4 champions that are on sale...

this name change thing is a rip off.. i was expecting it to be $5 (expect the unexpected ya ya w/e Riot is greedy as micro$oft)

GalaxyHero

05-24-2011

And here I was, thinking it would be affordable. Expect the unexpected.