Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ezreal Champion Spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loveshockk

03-18-2010

I really do enjoy ezreal, but the only build ive found to fit my play style is a hybrid. usually grab Boots, Tri force, guinsoo's then a rylai's. Played a game with udyr (first time with a riot employee! woo!), and i think i did decent enough as a support/chaser/nuke.

Whenever i get a chance at finding a straggler, it really makes my day, always funny watching people try to run away throwing an ulti across the map. Today i literally watched a mordekaiser run away with 5% hp past his turrets, launched my ulti from across nearly the entire map and laughed at how lucky i actually got. Fun Champion

Magnamarak

03-19-2010

you should make a video for all champions

A U L

Recruiter

03-19-2010

I'm impressed and thankful for the post.

Ioana

03-19-2010

Quote:
EarthA:
THANK YOU PHREAK

This post basically shows to everyone that you Ezreal is a good champion, but that people don't understand him yet.

Your video is much better than a post.

EZREAL>Toolbags

Really, every game I have seen him in. He sucks

Urrelles

03-19-2010

DPS build is good for spamming the Q ability. But I find AP build much better at healing and killing. You can burst out a devastating combo using W, E, and R. then spam Q to get your cooldowns back.

LoCicero

The Council

03-19-2010

That's actually exactly how I build Ezreal as well Phreak o_O, Copycat!

Chalice
Merc Treads (usually)
Sheen
Brutalizer
Trinity
B-thirsters

I manage to do pretty well, however I find myself relatively weak compared to other champions come end game. It's happened enough where I'm starting to think it's either a flaw of my own or that simply at 35+ minutes Ez just can't hang with the big dogs. End game it doesn't really matter if you have a blink, Any sort of stun on you and a couple shots from a hard carry like Ashe will end you pretty quickly. Ez needs strong tanking and support to keep him alive. I'll have a score like 19 and 3 or 24 and 4 and still lose a game =/.

Krig

Recruiter

03-19-2010

I can't find the yellow health runes in that video and since the glow around all your runes match the color of the rune, I don't get what those yellow runes are. Can anyone help me out here?

josh94

03-19-2010

tempted to use ezreal

Azing

03-19-2010

Haha watching the video its pretty much exactly what I do. Ezreal is a good champion really, hes tricky but he has so much potential. People just need to learn to sit back and chillax a bit rather then go crazy with him like he can take hits.

Phreak

Senior Recruiter

03-19-2010

Quote:
Krig:
I can't find the yellow health runes in that video and since the glow around all your runes match the color of the rune, I don't get what those yellow runes are. Can anyone help me out here?

My yellows are mana regen per level. The quintessences are health.