Patch Preview: 1.0.0.118b

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avilon

05-24-2011

why did u nerf vlad's Q again?!?!

Meserion

05-24-2011

annie's ap scaling is tad bit too high, I just tested it with only 270 ap her abilities get 200+ bonus damage. that comes out to about 400 damage with her Q and W each. we haven't reached 500 ap or 600. shes too strong.

Nethird

05-24-2011

Buffing Annie? Really? As if that little thing was not enough powerful already... I mean, spammable AoE Stun + tons of damage.... now shes getting even better.... *snirff* it smells like op to me.

"lot of changes" on Vayne? the only changes were damage reduction on 2 skills.... she is still op. Do you want to balance her? Rise the CD for Tumble. That is the real pain in the ars.

I admit Alistar got a little overbuffed, but Not really that much.

What about the "other" champs that havent been touched in a while? They are NOT balanced, they are simply not being used...... Take Karma... every game I play with Karma (and it is EVERY game) i get a "oh, Karma, didnt know she was still here" or "Karma? ages since I saw the last one" or "wasnt Karma a play-during-release-week-only champ?" Any clue why this champs are not being played? Because their power is not balanced to not only the new champs (I still think Rumble is a little op, Vayne is way op) but also the "old-buffed" champs.

Gameoverthee

05-24-2011

Phreak said:¨ We want to screw the least ¨

Does it means, u dont care about that ¨least¨??, . AT least u should give a reward or a consolation prizewhen they experience those problems.

Oniiku

05-24-2011

So, you nerfed Vayne? You nerfed the character I baught 3 days ago, you nerfed a character that could take 3 hits and then die, because she had good dmg? What a great idea, now that she's a pile of **** and pretty **** useless to use, I'll go back to playing weeklys, and stop wasting my money on this game. Damage is ALL she had, if she got stunned at ALL, she was instantly dead, she wasn't OP unless you were fighting an idiot that didn't know how to get up to her and deal damage. Anyways, next time lets not be freaking jerks and try putting up a bloody sign saying being nerfed soon before I buy a character, alright? Okay, good, thanks. c: If you wanted to nerf something, shoulda nerfed her movement speed, not her damage and attack her spells. If she tried to fight Amumu? No, dead, unless you got some crazy matrix dodging skills. So you should just nerf every character that has exceptionally high something, and exceptionally low something else. Anyways, thanks for making Vayne useless right as I baught her, I think you should put her back to her old squishy and actually damage-playable character.

JosephBoySummon

05-24-2011

buffing old champions but alistar, which sucks, so many people complained about first alistar nerfs, why do u have to nerf him again? im tired of this **** that they release the new and OP champions at incredibly high cost, force u buying him coz hes so ****ing op, and then they nerf him, but their cash is alreayd in their pockets, so they dont really care, and LOL this video is such a fail, i mean, when they focused irelia, she was too op vs vayne, but when they focused talking about vayne, they did nothing that they said irelia would be op, so they pretty much manipulate the video so they can give some back up for their changes. do they actually play the game? coz i dont think they do at all.

LuistheGreat

05-24-2011

I like when people talk with an upward inflection like this? As if everything is a question? It made this patch preview great? Thanks for the informative video? I really enjoyed it?

GeneralLee34

05-24-2011

Can you please put in a colorblind fix. I know there are currently 3rd party fixes, but I think an in game fix (with the new file system) is pretty much the only way to go. Unpacking and repacking the files is a bit too much for the average gamer to just have red and blue instead of red and green.

If a colorblind fix is not possible would it be possible to make the file more accessible?

Thanks

General Lee

Gameoverthee

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oniiku View Post
So, you nerfed Vayne? You nerfed the character I baught 3 days ago, you nerfed a character that could take 3 hits and then die, because she had good dmg? What a great idea, now that she's a pile of **** and pretty **** useless to use, I'll go back to playing weeklys, and stop wasting my money on this game. Damage is ALL she had, if she got stunned at ALL, she was instantly dead, she wasn't OP unless you were fighting an idiot that didn't know how to get up to her and deal damage. Anyways, next time lets not be freaking jerks and try putting up a bloody sign saying being nerfed soon before I buy a character, alright? Okay, good, thanks. c: If you wanted to nerf something, shoulda nerfed her movement speed, not her damage and attack her spells. If she tried to fight Amumu? No, dead, unless you got some crazy matrix dodging skills. So you should just nerf every character that has exceptionally high something, and exceptionally low something else. Anyways, thanks for making Vayne useless right as I baught her, I think you should put her back to her old squishy and actually damage-playable character.

Haha, he has a matrix dodge, and he does more damage ootput that can kill the enmeis before he gets killed.. ****

RaalxGardev

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko154 View Post
Right,

At the moment there are many issues with heimerdinger as he is far too squishy and he needs more turrets as this is the main/unique idea about this character. I feel that he should be able to have 3 turrets again and increase the ap ratio on the micro rockets as at the moment he is far to underpowered compared to other characters that are still getting buffed like xin zhao. He, at the moment is far too easy to kill, as people just destroy the turrets as soon as they are placed and so i feel this is why he should be buffed back up to 3 turrets.

Please take this into consideration.
OK i used to play xin a lot so i need to point this out. Xin has, over the last few months, gotten REPEATED nerfs. And tweaks. and other stuff so he can't just pwn the enemy team alone, and in fact usually dies more than master yi or jax or others like that. One of the FEW buffs he's gotten is hat his attack speed passive now remains in effect
even while the active is on CD.

Though Reading about karma (as i was thinking about getting her) and seeing some comments here, I'm kinda reconsidering about her. possibly gragas too.