Patch Preview: 1.0.0.118b

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Monkeyblood

05-23-2011

lol people already complaining about irelia nerfs cuz insane magic physical and true damage is what every champion should have. great job on the fixes. one thing id like to see is a delay between using the push on alistar to using his ground slam. the push doesnt seem like it should be a gap closer for him to use his close range skill. It seems like it should be something to create the gap.

nssmuckers

05-23-2011

Yeah it's sad to see Vayne going the way of Nocturne who was nerfed into the ground and is now completely unviable in competitive play.

Oh...wait....

iDei

05-23-2011

Okay, what? About a month ago or so, shurelia said that kayle rework would be released this patch. Where is it? :O

She is literally the weakest early game, and one of the strongest late game champions in the game.
I was looking forward to her rework.

More info please.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2011

Dat Kog'maw was a feeder and a ragequitter >=-(

HappinessFactory

05-23-2011

I'm pretty sure malz is the scariest lvl 6 champ in terms of a solo lane

SirAcey

05-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nssmuckers View Post
Assassins are quite squishy to offset their burst. Except Irelia, that is.

Irelia can achieve that type of burst while also building only one offensive item and having basically the best lane sustain in the game. She's pretty flawed and it's pretty obvious for anyone who isn't an Irelia player in denial. I'd prefer they just hit her survivability so she actually becomes an assassin, but it seems like she's just going to be a mediocre fighter now.
I'd rather she become more assassin-like like you said as well, but unfortunately they don't seem to want to go that way. As far as "denial" goes I fully understand her capability and how it makes her overpowered, but its pretty irritating seeing xin gettting buffed and irelia getting nerfed a second time, if i want tanky dps i might as well go xin and now i have even more reason to do so. Wouldn't you agree?

SheenDinner

05-23-2011

Percent HP true damage is bad conceptually because you literally can't counter it. Not with armor, mr, or more hp.

Zelodos

05-23-2011

soraka's heals are useless at lvl 1 but get better when she puts it at rank 2. healing is wat makes soraka not being at the bottom of the food chain at the begining. thats kayle's place. buff soraka's heals and make kayle useful early game

Captain Cuong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2011

pantheon? D<

Karathrow

05-23-2011

I realize nobody is probably reading this far in but I just want to say I really like how this patch preview was done. Putting all the champs in the same game together, showing the tooltips and art, etc. It was just very clean and really well done visually.

I'm not saying anything to do with the nerfs/buffs/changes. I just really like how this was handled and it seems less awkward then the previous vids as much as I love the comic.

Also finally did anybody else lol @ Morello's description of condemn? "We want you to not just try to hit a guy with it so we want to make it so you do the thingy where you hit them in the wall and not just hit a guy with it or some stuff like totally."

XD