A New Champion Approaches: Shen, the Eye of Twilight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CupcakeRaptorr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2010

ninja assassin

Akisukei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2010

bahh im kinda disappointed he's doesn't have ninja skills like suriken or other ninja skill. i thouht he would like do atk+speed not really tank but i guess ill give it a try

fightmander

03-18-2010

this isnt a ninja..... this is some kind of tank. worst champ ever imo.

ninja champ = wasted

Derceto

03-18-2010

Wheres his archnemisis? the 4 sewer dwelling turtles that were trained in the arts of ninjadom by twitch?

DRC89

03-18-2010

wtf WORST NINJA EVER there no kusarigama no shuriken

Xocolatl

03-18-2010

I guess his skill set does break people's expectation, since they're just looking for another i-win assassin. But if that's the case, he's just going to end up being Shaco + Jax.

I think his skills look very fun. I've always been interested in playing a tank with active dodge (Feint), and doesn't use mana. Also he can shield people. Awesome! I've always wanted to actively shield my teammate(s).
I doubt his effectiveness late game in high ELO though, since Feint is his tanking spell, and is usable only once every 2 seconds (1.2 with max CD). While this would be great against nukers, it wouldn't do much when you're getting bashed continuously by fast attacking carries (there's not many nowadays). You'd be eating a lot more hits at full dmg, which could turn nasty very quickly.

My biggest gripe with him is his lore. It seems that his clan exists to keep balance of all things. But his skills don't have that balance theme to it. Neither do they show the emotionless monster side of him. He needs either changes to his skill names, or modification to his lore to emphasize that he's the nurturing side of the balance, etc.

NikNinja

03-18-2010

sounds great the kind of char i like to play and hes a ninja too

Acoustic Rain

Recruiter

03-18-2010

looks fun for me ^^ Hopefuly he won't cost 6300..

Hofenheimer

03-18-2010

Looks like 70% of the player base are disappointed that they wont get a naruto ninja champ and nothing else lol

Anyway, looks like a good champ, wonder how the skills will be used, can't wait to play him.

Ganica

03-18-2010

He does not call ninja to me. Was hoping that he was alittle like the DotA ninja with the lightning marks. But i guess your goal is to make new champs.