@Riot Please Change HUD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carnagè

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

Riot already stated that they do NOT have the ability to reflect the map as I said in my original post. The main purpose of this post is to attempt to get them to add a minimize hot key for the hud. Rather then making hud rly small you can keep it same size and just have a single key to push to bring it back up, view what you need to, and then re minimize it. Will be easier then multiple clicks/buttons.

Terrornoid

05-30-2011

The map doesn't need to be reflected. The camera needs to be spun around. If that is what you are saying can't be done, they need to do something to figure it out, because it's busting up their game. Every time I get Purp I can't even take the round seriously. When I get blue, I know they are at the disadvantage. It sucks either way.

CaRIRaMIRoD

05-30-2011

I concure

Perb

05-30-2011

"Alt -" will hide the hud.

shamacon

06-12-2011

There's a little setting in "more options" (I think) that lets you flip the minimap and playerhud. It changes them based on entries in a file called HudResolutionsDefault.ini. I changed the values for the "flipped" entries to correspond with a position at the top of the screen. I then changed the values for entries of HUD elements that would be displaced by this change to a more neutral position.

When playing a match as the Purple Team, I simply select the option to flip the minimap.

As I understand it, Perb (a previous poster) has released a programmatic change to the HUD. Perhaps a fix of this nature could be implemented in Perb's next package.