@Riot - Skin Coupons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xovar

05-22-2011

Instead of giving us 50% on some random skins that we don't want, how about once a month we get a 50% off coupon for a skin of our choice?

Reagan Chisholm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2011

Thats a sick idea!

Saint Pariah

05-22-2011

I like the idea. +1 to you good sir.

An addendum to your idea would have to be something like, "Must be used within a month of receiving."

Odie el perro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2011

OP. people will use it on Primal Udyr

Orou

05-22-2011

this is such a good idea but riot prolly wont do it , cause they might lose a hundred or two bucks from it LOL

Slashed

05-22-2011

Well for Riot to do it I dont think that legendary skins would be 50% off maybe 25% off or something and you can only unlock 1 legendary with a coupon.

DivineFaith

05-22-2011

Sick idea would love it if they added 1 for champs as well tho or allow it to work on a skin or champ.

BurnumMaster

05-22-2011

because part of the business strategy is to make it limited to certain skins. if you see a skin you want on sale you know this is the only shot you will have to get it for awhile so it encourages impulse buying. most likely they would lose money on a coupon system so i can see why they do it the way they do from a business standpoint.

Tewy

05-22-2011

umm i believe someone suggested this just a few days ago. --> http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=763399

Zarroma

05-22-2011

bump, +1, and RIOT HIRE THIS MAN!