pantheon can cancel his ult?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vulpixel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2011

without resetting the cooldown? on hotshottGGs stream I saw the pantheon circle appear than disappear twice in a minute without panth mandropping... I need to play him more lol.

fists of fury

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2011

Yeh you can cancel his channel and it get puts on like a 9 sec cd instead of the full cd

Maji

05-22-2011

Yes you can. There is like an 8 second CD if you do, but nothing big.

vulpixel

05-22-2011

I guess that compensates for the fact that the channel takes so long that they are most likely gone by then.

TheGentGamer

Recruiter

05-22-2011

Actually if you cancel it it creates a 3 sec CD. Lol ill just drop and cancel it and scare the enemy team ****less. It better than a stun ^_^

Rysan Marquise

05-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkman43 View Post
Actually if you cancel it it creates a 3 sec CD. Lol ill just drop and cancel it and scare the enemy team ****less. It better than a stun ^_^
If they can see it, you can no longer cancel it.

TheGentGamer

Recruiter

05-24-2011

NO it opens a circle on the ground in front of them and they run away and i cancel it before its fully expanded (thats what she said >.<) also when the circle disappears they think im about to land ( who times panth's ulti when they see it? NO ONE THATS WHO)