Keybind items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkmantis

07-20-2009

Before I post my suggestion, please know that I only got to play a few matches this weekend and have not had a chance to make sure this has not yet been implemented. Please do not flame me if this is old news and I just missed it

I thought it could be beneficial to be able to keybind items your champion is carrying. This can be as simple as just using the number keys for the respective slots or actually allowing to independently keybind the slots. I feel this would help most with the health/mana potions as those icons are rather small on the screen and tough to mouse-click and run away at the same time.

Once again I appologize if this is already possible as I have hit the number keys by mistake many a time and did not seem to activate anything =)

P.S: This game is a lot of fun. I have already pre-ordered to support the development community that works hard on it.

micha

Adjudicator

07-20-2009

Item Keybinding are currently:
1-6

Don't know why they didn't worked for you, but they are working for me ;(

Darkmantis

07-21-2009

My mistake then =) I really do not see much else as a problem then with the game

Baby Pigeon

07-23-2009

Key-binding items and abilities would be a lot more useful it was able to be rebound to any key, don't forget players with smaller/larger hands, or even left handed players; who may be used to a more customized situation. This allows someone to go directly into a keyboard layout that they are already comfortable with.

Darkmantis

07-23-2009

I figure they will add that for the release as controls for games are generally reconfigurable, or if enough people ask for it

micha

Adjudicator

07-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmantis View Post
I figure they will add that for the release as controls for games are generally reconfigurable, or if enough people ask for it
That's true something like this is planned dunno if thats planned for the release or post release but a easier way to rebind your keys is definiteley coming sooner or later :P