Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[New Custom Game] Protect The Queen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CASHEW PEANUT

05-22-2011

poppy queen = hilarious.

-ults other queen-

Subdue

05-22-2011

Quote:
Sylveria Bles:
Played with you guys, but the rules about backing out after the queen is dead really was hard to follow in the heat of battle. I think you should be allowed to engage in the enemy keeps attacking you after you've killed their queen, or something. It's an odd rule to back out after their queen is dead.

I agree. I've been thinking of ways to fix it. While it's an inelegant way to handle it the way it is now, allowing the team that got the kill to remain in the jungle is even more problematic. They're able to camp out and ambush people as they try to reenter the jungle effectively snowballing one victorious fight to a victory for the game.

I think one way to get around it is to allow both teams to exit the playing field whenever one of the Queens dies. Once a player has exited the playing field, the other team can no longer give chase. Once fighting has stopped, the game can then reset as before.

spHUD

05-22-2011

Bumping for justice and refining gameplay.

SavageMinnow

05-22-2011

I don't understand why I'm getting in games with teammates who ask things like "Are we allowed on their side?"

I may have risked getting myself blacklisted from PtQ, but after Amumu takes red, we have a veigar (distinctly lategame mage,) and suiciding teammates? I think I'll wait to play with a team that's actually trying.

Also, the host was just making up rules out of nowhere. "Ignore rule 4, wards aren't allowed, keep killing after queens die." Ugh.

Shuga Buns

05-22-2011

Queens can't buy items?

Tryndamere says One-shoted biatch

SavageMinnow

05-22-2011

Quote:
Shuga Buns:
Queens can't buy items?

Tryndamere says One-shoted biatch

Hyper carries like Tryn are generally poor choices, they never make it to their ults. You can still instagib with a very high-scaling nuke champion, Alistar comes to mind.

itzakadoozie

05-22-2011

Dom, Im sorry, but the "Return to your side" Rule needs to be removed RIGHT NOW! Me and Abra both want it gone, so do so many others... please, PLEASE just remove it

Subdue

05-22-2011

Quote:
itzakadoozie:
Dom, Im sorry, but the "Return to your side" Rule needs to be removed RIGHT NOW! Me and Abra both want it gone, so do so many others... please, PLEASE just remove it

I'm working on a better fix for the issue than the one we have now. But letting people roam the enemy jungle after kill their Queen causes the game to snowball really quickly and shrinks the actual playing field by a lot.

Vectros

05-22-2011

Anyone starting up one of these? I'd like to try it.

OnlyBotLane

05-22-2011

Quote:
Splargh:
How about queen ezreal? OP.

But seriously, Ashe, Akali, Leblanc, Vayne.

Best queens.

We joked about ez too.

Why vayne? You cant buy boots so your escape is limited.