Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[New Custom Game] Protect The Queen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

itzakadoozie

05-22-2011

Hey Guys, Sorry I couldnt play anymore, but tommorow for sure.

Anyways, Uncover any gamebreakingly op champs in ptq yet?

itzakadoozie

05-22-2011

Also, Might do just 1 later

SavageMinnow

05-22-2011

Quote:
itzakadoozie:
Hey Guys, Sorry I couldnt play anymore, but tommorow for sure.

Anyways, Uncover any gamebreakingly op champs in ptq yet?

Cait was pretty godmode. Tremendous early game damage on the longest available range, as well as traps. She's pretty cruel to be against.

Io Reign

05-22-2011

bumping like a bamf

Sylveria Bles

05-22-2011

Played with you guys, but the rules about backing out after the queen is dead really was hard to follow in the heat of battle. I think you should be allowed to engage in the enemy keeps attacking you after you've killed their queen, or something. It's an odd rule to back out after their queen is dead.

itzakadoozie

05-22-2011

Quote:
Sylveria Bles:
Played with you guys, but the rules about backing out after the queen is dead really was hard to follow in the heat of battle. I think you should be allowed to engage in the enemy keeps attacking you after you've killed their queen, or something. It's an odd rule to back out after their queen is dead.

We use to play like you said, but it got really snowbally

itzakadoozie

05-22-2011

K im on guys, invite me when ur on too

Crawkits

05-22-2011

Someone wanna make a game right now?

itzakadoozie

05-22-2011

Quote:
fattshoo:
Someone wanna make a game right now?

I will

Frislid

05-22-2011

Quote:
Sylveria Bles:

Yeah, I messed up on that part too. Was well in in the opposing team's jungle, chasing low people and their almost dead Queen after another battle where two of their people had died. Apparently their Xin managed to sneak into our jungle and assassin our Evelynn without me noticing, and in the midst of me killing two of their people I didn't notice the "Xin has slain an enemy message" resulting in, well, I don't really know how many people I killed after our queen was dead, but I guess at least one.

I realized Alistar can be a pretty strong pick if you stick with Flash and Ignite. If you get rather late into the game where you've got your Deathcap, you can basically one shot any queen as they cannot buy any defensive items. With a ~700 combo plus an auto attack and ignite and your ult you are almost guaranteed to kill them.

AP Shaco is also strong because of the great map control, CC and damage he can provide with his boxes. Combine that with strong AOE CC like Alistar's pulverize and you're ready to dominate any team fight where your enemies make one small misstep.