Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[New Custom Game] Protect The Queen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dice Dragon

05-22-2011

Quote:
Dominatius Maxim:
I thought about that, but a good portion of the game should pass before poppy, or anyone else really, is able to reach level 6. Golem and Lizard don't give THAT much exp when split between 5 people.

Eve is OP though.

Subdue

05-22-2011

Quote:
Fyshii:
Why not? Teleporting to wards would make for some very interesting gameplay and opens up new juking possibilities.

Because by not having Teleport, underlings would have to leave the queen less defended for for certain periods of time in order to shop or heal. I think it will add more counterplay. Plus, a whole team teleporting to a ward on top of the enemy Queen is a lame even if hilarious way to score a point.

Quote:
Dice Dragon:
Eve is OP though.

Yes originally the Queen was not to buy any items. However, because of Eve and Twitch, she's allowed to buy oracles.

Clerigon

05-22-2011

Eve, poppy...

Subdue

05-22-2011

Quote:
Clerigon:
Eve, poppy...

Yes this has been brought up. But please remember that this is being played in draft mode. If there are only 2 champs ridiculously overpowered for this game, they won't be an issue.

Dice Dragon

05-22-2011

Quote:
Dominatius Maxim:

Yes originally the Queen was not to buy any items. However, because of Eve and Twitch, she's allowed to buy oracles.

Yeah, but if the enemy queen is eve, good luck catching her heh. She cant even buy shoes though, so tough choice.

I like this game mode, I think ill get my group to play it haha.

Splargh

05-22-2011

How about queen ezreal? OP.

But seriously, Ashe, Akali, Leblanc, Vayne.

Best queens.

bliu23

05-22-2011

Sounds fun, I might join in if someone hosts it later today

itzakadoozie

05-22-2011

I'm down, invite me

Evil Enchantress

05-22-2011

Why does the "queen" have to be female?

Subdue

05-22-2011

I've started the first test run of the game just now. Custom Games: Protect The Queen.