Champion Passives

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

12-29-2009

Currently, there is no way to view the innate passive of a champion without already being in-game. Some are obvious, like Soraka's bonus magic resist aura, or Fiddle's decreased one. However, I have no idea what Rammus's passive is, or Evelyn's. This information should be added to the Champion Information section of both the store and in the summoner's profile.

Ennbeard

12-31-2009

passives ARE available on the website, but said site is also lacking some champs. IE, I have no clue what Heimer's passive, or Nidalee / udyr.
But yes, this would be a good addition.

Heat n Serve

01-01-2010

I suggest going here until Riot gets off their asses and fixes this website that is supposed to help new players learn how to play (but for some reason hasn't changed since closed beta).

Attention Riot: Fans are building better websites than you, why do you fail so hard?

Aknar

01-02-2010

rammus gets 25% of his armor converted into damage,evelynn gets 50% reduced damage from creeps,heimerdinger has a health regeneration aura about 12 hp/5 sec at level 18,nidalee gets 30% bonus movement speed while in tall grass and udyr gets increased attack speed when he activates one of his stances and the effect can stack

Xextreem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2010

Well the info is there before you pick the summoner. Its more hidden or (use the book). "read the manual lol"

BlRDY

09-02-2011

Go into champions and click on em