LoL champions on Earth

12345612 ... 43
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oskay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

Quote:
and later when someone asked what the writing inspiration was
Someone... SOMEONE?! RAGE!

As for Easter's post, I don't recall reading about any gay pairing in this thread.

belthazor3457

05-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oskay View Post
Someone... SOMEONE?! RAGE!

As for Easter's post, I don't recall reading about any gay pairing in this thread.
I originally made the comment quickly 'cause I had to leave. I edited your name in. ^.^ <3

Allager

05-28-2011

When's part 3 going to be posted?

belthazor3457

08-17-2011

I just posted part 3 this morning, after such a lengthy delay. But, to make up for it - Here's the Gentleman cameo I promised.

~~~Cho'gath and the apple, the Gentleman version~~~

Cho'gath entered the supermarket...

Cho'gath, being the gentleman that he is, went over to the pile of shopping baskets, picked up one, then casually strode over to the produce section.

Cho'gath passed the cucumbers and lettuce, eventually coming across tomatoes and apples, and was unsure which would be the superior choice. Cho'gath selected one of each, and placed them gently in his basket, and then set out to find a scale.

Cho'gath walked up and down the produce section, looking for an unoccupied scale he could use to compare the items, when he finally passed by a small section for doughnuts.

Cho'gath stopped to compare doughnuts, deciding which succulent treat to get for himself.

"I do so enjoy chocolate, but then again I do so enjoy maple, but then again I do so enjoy glazed..." Cho'gath thought to himself, unable to chose.

Cho'gath eventually concluded that he must get one of each, he did enjoy so very many foods and flavors. Within moments, his shopping basket overflowed with the doughunts.

Cho'gath then went back to his search for the scale, and finally located one that was unoccupied! Cho'gath hurried up to the scale, and turned to his shopping basket for the apple and tomato, immediately noticing that they were buried under the doughnuts.

"Oh, bother!" Cho'gath said to himself.

Cho'gath gently removed certain doughnuts from the shopping basket, and delicately ate a couple of doughnuts to procure some room.

Cho'gath, being a gentleman, would be sure to pay for each of these doughnuts that he devoured. Now that he had room to extract the apple and tomato, he placed one gently on the scale, measured its weight, then did the same with the other.

But, Cho'gath came across a strange predicament. These two items were exactly the same weight! What ever could Cho'gath do to decide?

Cho'gath decided his only option would be to sample both, and he gobbled up one after the other.

Cho'gath decided he liked the apples more, and so he happily filled his produce basket to the rim with apples!

Cho'gath then strode to the check-out line, waited in line for a couple of minutes, and paid for the apples, doughnuts, and tomato - but then, something cought his attention!

Cho'gath noticed a small box of tic-tacs, and considered the price, debating adding them to his shopping cart.

Eventually, Cho'gath decided to get the tic-tacs, and happily strode out of the grocery store with his basket of apples, doughnuts, and his breath smelling fresh and minty.

~~~THE END~~~

Stay tuned for part 4 of the normal story.

Denika95

08-17-2011

you described kata stubborn, aggresive and kind of a dummie girl.
I hope you didn't stumble on that kind of a girls in your life. (i mean i don't think that katarina would like answer NO when she asks you something. In fact i think that she would slice you in half because of answer NO)
Freekin death lotus.
you really need to ask yourself what would you do if she starts exercising DL in your room?
FREEKIN KNIVES PENETRATE EVERYTHING

and who the heck thinks that driving over an old lady is a bonus? (only blond girls, too bad kata is a red head)

belthazor3457

08-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denika95 View Post
you described kata stubborn, aggresive and kind of a dummie girl.
I hope you didn't stumble on that kind of a girls in your life. (i mean i don't think that katarina would like answer NO when she asks you something. In fact i think that she would slice you in half because of answer NO)
Freekin death lotus.
you really need to ask yourself what would you do if she starts exercising DL in your room?
FREEKIN KNIVES PENETRATE EVERYTHING

and who the heck thinks that driving over an old lady is a bonus? (only blond girls, too bad kata is a red head)
Read the full intro, there's comedy and satire involved. Also, read inbetween the lines a little. You don't -really- think that Morgana was afraid of monsters after she blew up the ceiling fan... do you?

...on second thought, don't answer.

Denika95

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthazor3457 View Post
Read the full intro, there's comedy and satire involved. Also, read inbetween the lines a little. You don't -really- think that Morgana was afraid of monsters after she blew up the ceiling fan... do you?

...on second thought, don't answer.
yea i know what is involved just you didn't understand what i meant when i posted the post.
morgana to be afraid?! (got too be kidding me. i know what did you mean because i know how to read inbetween the lines. not that stupid) and stop being a jackass don't judge people you don't know
maybe what you do is creative. it shows the love in a little aggresive and funny way.

and next time don't be so defensive i just made a comment about some of the stuff you writed and thought that was funny.
i readed the full intro but the only question still remains unanswared is from the first comment.

good writing don't stop.

belthazor3457

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denika95 View Post
yea i know what is involved just you didn't understand what i meant when i posted the post.
morgana to be afraid?! (got too be kidding me. i know what did you mean because i know how to read inbetween the lines. not that stupid) and stop being a jackass don't judge people you don't know
maybe what you do is creative. it shows the love in a little aggresive and funny way.

and next time don't be so defensive i just made a comment about some of the stuff you writed and thought that was funny.
i readed the full intro but the only question still remains unanswared is from the first comment.

good writing don't stop.
Alright, in that case, I apologise. = )

Anyway, what I was referencing is, Kat's not supposed to be looked at as a "dummie girl". There's a couple hints here and there that mean that she already knows the answer to any questions, she's just being mischievous because she knows she can get away with it. Like I mentioned, every situation is based off of one I have been in or have witnessed in real life. Morgana, for example, is based off a friend of mine, whom I've known for about four years, who torments her husband all the time - and likes telling me the stories about it. She's a tad sadistic.

As for what Kat does to keep her knife-skills brushed up, you'll see in one of the coming parts. = )

Denika95

08-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthazor3457 View Post
Alright, in that case, I apologise. = )

Anyway, what I was referencing is, Kat's not supposed to be looked at as a "dummie girl". There's a couple hints here and there that mean that she already knows the answer to any questions, she's just being mischievous because she knows she can get away with it. Like I mentioned, every situation is based off of one I have been in or have witnessed in real life. Morgana, for example, is based off a friend of mine, whom I've known for about four years, who torments her husband all the time - and likes telling me the stories about it. She's a tad sadistic.

As for what Kat does to keep her knife-skills brushed up, you'll see in one of the coming parts. = )

yea i writed dummy because i really hate to come up with very creative words.
i write simple i don't want to write something that is hard to understand.
so dummy in my case was a kind of girl that know what will happend but still act like it won't happend.
(even if dummy means someone stupid, but like i said i really REALLY hate to write something that is very hard to understand, my english is not perfect for those fancy words but for standard talk it is)

yea i apologise also for calling you a jackass.

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

bumping for more story, this stuff is pretty darn funny

12345612 ... 43