Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who best represents the Champion Concept of Qurego'mas?

Entry #1 by ShowMeYourMoves 264 60%
Entry #2 by Lieux 25 5.68%
Entry #3 by jouste 155 35.23%
Entry #4 by norathek 78 17.73%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 440 .

[POLL] Qurego'mas Art Finals!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stexe

Recruiter

05-21-2011

Update:

Quote:
Congratulations to ShowMeYourMoves for winning! All the entries were great and I especially loved the entries by ShowMeYourMoves (158) and jouste (112). Someday maybe a collaboration can result in pure epic awesomeness.

Note: This is a continuation of my original contest located here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=669044

Well, I chose my favorite 4, but now I'm leaving it up to you to decide on who wins!

The poll will be open from now to 11:59 PM Eastern Saturday 28 May 2011.

Remember to vote on the entry you feel best illustrates the following criteria:

Quote:
Qurego'mas, The Tyrant Mastermind

Story Basics: A tyrant sorcerer who attempted to enter the Void and control its power. Unfortunately, he was under prepared and his body was destroyed -- the only parts left were his brain, eyes, and spinal cord. While gone in the Void, his Kingdom grew to be democratic and renounced their former ruler. Luckily, a few of his remaining loyal minions found Qurego'mas's remains, preserved in the Void, and implanted them into a specially designed jar to bring their master back. Using his new found psychic powers and a newly created mechanical body, Qurego'mas joins the league to test his meddle and reclaim his lost land. [Think an overthrown Doctor Doom mixed with Doctor Fetus from Meatboy thrown together with a decent sense of humor, as I imagine he likes to dress his robot body up in fancy suits or outlandish outfits].

Range: Melee

Primary Role: Support
Secondary Role: Caster
Tertiary Role: Tank
Entry #1 by ShowMeYourMoves
Entry #2 by Lieux
Entry #3 by jouste
Entry #4 by norathek

Note: You are allowed to select more than a single piece you think captures the art. In the case of any ties I'll determine the winner. If you have any questions feel free to ask away.

Also, make sure to bump this thread so others see it and vote on it!

Hope everyone had a great time and I'll be looking over the Design entries this week and posting my favorites for voting this time next week. =)

Sailor Moon

05-21-2011

Voted! Best of luck to everyone <3

Cycrum

05-21-2011

I love them all!

WaterDude

Recruiter

05-21-2011

Voted. May the best wins.

Lord Bronzodia

05-21-2011

i shined to Jouste's one, just seem's really neat.
and, Stexe, i know this sounds Despereate, but can you give my champion idea a poke? ?
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=764688

Aéropostale

05-21-2011

Bummer. I didnt think I'd have a problem gettin into the polls with my entry. Lol guess it was an issue with the body.

Stexe

Recruiter

05-21-2011

Quote:
Aéropostale:
Bummer. I didnt think I'd have a problem gettin into the polls with my entry. Lol guess it was an issue with the body.

Yours was good, but it kind of lacked a brain and would be hard to tell what he was from his body... besides a crown and cloak he was kind of "blah" from an overall design perspective. Still, it was much better than a lot of others! =)

I had to narrow it down and make some tough decisions on which ones to put in the finals.

WaterDude

Recruiter

05-21-2011

Quote:
Aéropostale:

Better luck next time.. At least you have a pretty nifty clothing company.

Aéropostale

05-21-2011

Quote:
Stexe:
Yours was good, but it kind of lacked a brain and would be hard to tell what he was from his body... besides a crown and cloak he was kind of "blah" from an overall design perspective. Still, it was much better than a lot of others! =)

I had to narrow it down and make some tough decisions on which ones to put in the finals.

I thought about when I was using a rebuilt human form that it wouldnt be as bizarre/wild, but with your examples of Dr. Doom I thought it was more of what youd look for in a tyrant ruler. I wanted to show a human that entered the void and had been rebuilt similar to the way he went in, but to be increased in size to show off that "merciless power hungry" attitude. :-) Can't wait til next time.
Style was a big issue for me too, and I was trying to stay in the LoL style like you mentioned the best I understood. I felt that #1 and #4 have done a good job with that, as #2 and #3 gave me too much of a cartoon feeling

Deoxysprime

05-21-2011

This is the first time I've seen your contest, and wow, these entries look pretty good. Number one is super amazing. I could really picture number one as your champion you described. Number three looks second best, but it's too silly/cartoony for my tastes. Number one looks like it would fit better in the world of LoL. Besides, you can't beat a body composed mostly of PURPLE FREAKIN' PSYCHIC FLAMES. Capes are good too.