Mordekaiser Es Numero Uno Huehuehuehuehue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mogonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2011

Can someone let me in on the source of this? Is it anecdotal (i.e. there was one Brazilian player who said this and someone posted screens and it became famous) or is there really a ubiquitous perception among Brazilian players that Morde is OP? Or is it a fiction that is used to demonstrate the supposed lack of skill of Brazilian players with no basis in fact?

KDJ0929

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2011

hue hue hue hue

Colonel J

05-21-2011

The latter.

Baalhrezem

05-21-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=316408

There you go.

Edit: and then the related link stating how it started:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=652273

Renekton Bot

05-21-2011

No Brazilian ever said it because Brazilians speak Portugese.

Hallowed Messiah

Vidal

05-21-2011

Spongebob and his best friend Obama agree that Morde is the best champion ever made.

Original Sabral

05-21-2011

Have you ever played with BR's? Not to be purposefully trolly, but play with a group of them for about 10 games. Number of times Morde won't be picked: 0.

Ignignokkt

05-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabral View Post
Have you ever played with BR's? Not to be purposefully trolly, but play with a group of them for about 10 games. Number of times Morde won't be picked: 0.
It is a well known fact that you can never play with more than 2 br's in one game, since only two players are able to pick Mordekaiser at once...

imnotyourjesus

05-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabral View Post
I'm a BR and I don't play Morde. Just sayin'