@Riot : Multiple-Mastery System?

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALL DAT MAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2011

Will multiple mastery sets ever be implemented into the game? I myself only find this as a plus because it makes people auto lock-in less... some people have to use guides to get good masteries and don't always have time to decide the perfect champion for their team AND get good masteries for him, and while masteries arnt the best thing in the game i feel they really help define the role you pick as a certain champion.

TL;DR - There needs to be multiple mastery pages so you don't have to auto lock-in and have more freedom when picking

EDIT1: I see alot of people complaining about Phreak saying soon, you shouldn't give him so much ****, He posted on this thread almost 5 minutes after it was made, you guys should be thanking him for even replying, so many threads are made in these forums and they really don't have that many people who can constantly be checking threads and developing at the same time, and while it is Phreak's jobs to check threads i still majorly appreciate feedback, all of you should too.

ALL DAT MAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2011

bump

Dinohunter

05-21-2011

There is a device or something (forgot what its called auto LoL? something) that does that. basically it memorizes your masteries and what not and then upon telling it will auto fill everything.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

05-21-2011
1 of 2 Riot Posts

This is something we definitely want to bring to you guys... Soon

MrSalty

05-21-2011

always soon.

EDCLV

05-21-2011

Just use this for now
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=408732

works wonderfully

Pastafarians

05-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
The Rapture is in a few hours (for me at least) so you are gonna wanna put a rush on that.

ALL DAT MAN

05-21-2011

Quote:
Alright nice, i had never heard of anybody speak of it, so thanks for the feedback.

The Kids are Mad

05-21-2011

Quote:
For a low price of 6300 IP or 975 RP.

iTrolololololol

05-21-2011

Quote:
Oh look. "Soon"

12345 ... 8