Zyshin & Rin, the malevolents imps (created by ThePandara. Might do the concept art "someday" xD....lol) And if you like this champion, plz leave a +1 to the thread
Here is a link to the vote pool Zyshin & Rin vote pool
OUTSTANDING COMMENTS - WONDERFUL CHAMPIONS THAT RIOT CANNOT MISS - EVERYONE LOVES THEM AND WANTS THEM IN THEIR CHAMP SELECTION!
Changes 2011-05-21 19:30 :
-Added part one of the lore.
-Tails swipe bonus damage went from +0.5 per ad to +total physical attack
Changes 2011-05-21 20:48 :
-Added the mechanic system for Zyshin & Rin, Exhaustion bar
-Added more explication on the Innate: Got your back
Changes 2011-05-21 21:48 :
-Added "Story part 2: Zyshin's Story
Changes 2011-05-23 1:13 :
-Artwok added (just an overview)
Changes 2011-05-24 10:07 :
- Added tips
- Added Recommended items
- Added Champion Stats
Changes 2011-06-05 10:17 :
- Chain lightning exhaustion cost went to 20 from 15 and CD to 17/15/12/10/7 secondes
- Deadly Concert CD went to 26/24/22/20/18 secondes from 21/20/18/16/12 secondes
- Compression CD went to 130/100/80 secondes from 170/130/100 secondes
- Added a new "unfinished" concept art, didn't have the time to finish it for now. Just an overview of the characters.
Changes 2011-06-07 11:22 :
- Story has been rewrote by Samus93 to be more...lovely to the eyes.
Changes 2011-06-07 18:51 :
- Added a new different concept.
- Part 3 and 4 of the story is out
- Added some "notes" on skills...
- Boosted the HP regeneration.
- R: Duration of the dot damage and slow went to 3 secondes from 4 secondes.
- W: During Phase shift, Zyshin & Rin can still be hit by any kind of CC.
- R: Slow % went from 5/10/15% to 10/15/20%
all i have to say is: awesome.
this champ has great flavor and his abilities are unique (some more than others). i love that he gives the illusion of two champs, but is actually just one champ (and not even a champ with a pet!). its like Nunu, but gives a stronger feeling of it being a duo (whereas Nunu does NOT feel like two characters).
Ability balance seems fine, as far as i can tell, and their mechanics are new, and yet they aren't complicated.
Your grammar and spelling need work, but that's forgivable.
This champ definately deserves my +1
© 2013 Riot Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Riot Games, League of Legends and PvP.net are trademarks, services marks, or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.