lux or kennen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadMage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2011

i really like ap casters atm and i was thinking of buying swain but he is looking to be the next fotm SO i went and chose lux or kennen.

now both are good ap casters with decent scaling but i feel they both lack the damage that other casters have, but have much more utility to a team and are very good in team fights.

both sound great but which one should i get first because i certainly will be buying them both at some point.

Iraion

05-21-2011

get the cheaper one first, and lux is better ap caster then kennen.

jumeau

05-21-2011

Great choices! Both Kennen and Lux are favourite champs of mine

In my opinion, you should grab Lux first, as she's the cheaper of the two and lasering face is so god**** fun keeping the enemy at range with her slow and snares is a great way to impact a teamfight, and shielding your team for a potential +200 damage on each pass of her skillshot can really help out as well.

Not to mention the fact that once you reach a certain level of AP, you can obliterate entire creepwaves in one ult, and then be able to repeat that 24 seconds later. Epic farming is epic.

not real pro

05-21-2011

Lux

Just played a game with her. More useful for the team with snares and shielding multiple people at once, and landing your skillshots + laz0r is much more satisfying.

Teemo Kanye West

05-21-2011

I haven't played any Lux, but I do love kennen. His Q is a low cost spammable skillshot, so constantly using it will improve other skillshots on champs as well, potentially when they are more valuable too (like hitting a BT on amumu), and I love chain CC'ing the entire team into oblivion.

DarknessOfLight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2011

Lux has her laser
Kennen can summon ****ing lightning storms and command them to smite his foes

Timestop

05-21-2011

Kennen is more effective than Lux in my opinion.

One of the reasons I dislike Lux is that I don't consider her to fill a great role. She isn't quite considered an "AP carry" because her cooldowns are enormous, but she isn't exactly a support either, because all she has to offer is her shield.

Champions like Morgana, Janna, or Zilean would be better picks for support and champions like Vladimir, Kennen, or Karthus would be better picks for AP carry.

She can do some insane burst, of course, but it's outdone by other champions.

Balvedius

05-21-2011

I'd go with Kennen, theres not many things more satisfying than stunning their entire team, twice, in one teamfight while dealing crazy damage.

Not to mention he BREAKDANCES!

DerrenTheVayne

03-21-2012

Imma fire my lazor!!!

Johnny Bravo

03-21-2012

kennen is on sale right now so I'd pick him up first with real moneys, just buy lux with IP

if you don't buy RP i think lux is funner, but kennen is more useful. the laser is just...just awesome