[Discussion] AP vs AD Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kikhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2011

Well the last buff made Hybrid Ez viable again. I think AD is stronger overall but, building hybrid makes everything hit with noticeable damage and making W/E more then utility spells as they are for AD Ez. Q does hit for a little less so the harrass end game isnt as effective.

Glacier Phoenix

06-10-2011

I prefer to go AP Ezreal as i can get more kills with it.
My build is:
Dorans Ring>Mejais>Boots of Speed>Sheen>Lichbane>Sorcerers Shoes>Rabbadons DeathCap>Some situational item.
I end up with 600+ AP and it was awsome burst damage. After spamming my
arcane shift>Essene Flux>Mystic shot combo he guy was left with 100 hp and i auto attacked him fo the kill =)

RandomJ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2011

ad ez is better in teamfights while ap ez is better in 1vs1 or ganks, but ad ez can still do that but not as well depending on how good you are at kiting. Fact is if you win teamfights you will push the opponents towers, and that's what matters, i don't give a ****ing **** if you got 30 kills and 2 deaths if you lost. i once had a teamate with 26:3:5, but he did nothing he never helped during teamfights and just waited along the opponents escape path for them to come and get easy kills moping the floor with them while we worked our asses doing most of the damage and here he was getting pentakills but never pushing and we lost. Don't bull**** me about who gets more kills it's who brings down the nexus that i give a **** about. So ad ez is a better choice as he is more reliable in important situations such as pushes, abilities don't affect towers so ad is the only way especially since ap ez lost all purpose with his nerfs.

Kikhan

09-14-2012

Well they are looking to nerf Ez now so we will see where they take him. Not surprising since essentially Riot has buffed him about 4 or 5 times in a row now. The last W/Q change amounted to a buff short of a slight nerf to W early game.

At this point in time AD Ez is one of the best AD carries. It is the strongest Early and Mid game build while debatably the weakest end game build.

Imo Hybrid is the strongest build as the damage potential is the highest but, it certainly takes getting to end game to see it to fruition particularly in SR. In PG hybrid is by far the strongest as it allows you to start tear and build Manamune quickly, along with TF and say a BV it hits as hard as most other BF sword items with mana never being an issue again.

AP is only niche but, can be really strong late game. It is the hardest to farm with which makes it pretty much the weakest build. Since to have it reach its potential takes as much luck as it does skill.