Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

an AP based Ezreal Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I'll keep it short and simple.

Summoner Spells:

Flash: survivability

Smite: If your bad at last hitting, I would take this over clarity. I'm good at last hitting, however I always take smite on champions that cannot farm well without a good amount of skill for a while.

Marks: magic penetration

Seals: Mana Regen

Glyphs: Flat AP

Quints: Health OR AP.

offense: 1 in smite, 3 in archamges savvy, 4 in cooldown, 1 in spell pen

utility: 3 in health and mana regen, 1 in death timer reduction, 4 in extra XP, 1 in gold aquisition, 3 in mana regen, 3 in movement speed buff, 1 in flash cd, 3 in cooldown reduction, 1 in aura utility, 1 in presence of the master.

Start: 1 meki pendant, 2 health pots

first time you return: When you reach 850 gold, you can come back for a chalice of harmony and some boots.

Second time you return: 1450 for sheen

The rest of the items in this order:
Sorcerers boots
tears of a goddess
lich bane
archangel staff (sell chalice of harmony)
Zhonias Ring
Deathfire Grasp or Nashors Tooth depending on the team your facing
Warmogs/banshees/ryalai's scpeter, your preference, but it must give a good amount of health.

I went 12/0/15 with this build yesterday. Take it or leave it. Play Ezreal in the middle line for team battles. You are not front line, nor ar eyou back line. Use your Q skill constantly after you get your chalice and your ultimate so you can get the CD of your ultimate as fast as possible. Use your W skill to heal allies in clutch situations or deal damage to enemies. Use your E skill to chase or escape with a flash as well, use your ultimate to counter push lanes or pick off enemies for maximal effect. Most importantly HAVE FUN AND DANCE!

edit: Don't forget about Zhonias ring new active. I used it in that 12/0/5 game to survive twice.

gun fu panda

How are you farming as AP Ezrael?

With Smite I'm able to farm as well as I do with Fiddlesticks normally, anywhere between 950-1250 gold by level 6. Havn't tried without it yet. Keep in mind that this also depends on how much your laning partner steals your creeps.

I tend to focus on getting back row creeps... though I have ran into a few Tryndameres and Tarics that simply steal everything i bring low and prepare to last hit.