Technical Error Ban!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLegendsOfRice

09-21-2014

Ban time : 1 week
Ban reason : Leaving a game
Defense : I was playing a game as Mid lane AP Ezreal, then out of no where i disconnected had the "Attempting to reconnect" sign for at least 5 minutes. So i closed league of legends then restarted it, however, when i tried to log in it said i was banned. If you could unban me i would appreciate it.
Username : FengVueLOL
Summoner Name : TheLegendsOfRice

Erdrik

09-21-2014

LeaveBuster is an automated system that flags you for leaves, afk, or idles.
It has built in leniency, and requires a significant number of flagged games before it hits you with a punishment.
This game was merely the last straw after a series of leaves.

I do not recall Riot ever overturning a Leavebuster ban.
And because of the above reasons it is likely they never will.

EDIT:
I should also mention that the 1 week ban only comes after a 1 day, and 3 day ban.
Which means you should already be aware of your problem, and should have fixed it before trying to continue to play.

Jubbinaut

09-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendsOfRice View Post
Ban time : 1 week
Ban reason : Leaving a game
Defense : I was playing a game as Mid lane AP Ezreal, then out of no where i disconnected had the "Attempting to reconnect" sign for at least 5 minutes. So i closed league of legends then restarted it, however, when i tried to log in it said i was banned. If you could unban me i would appreciate it.
Username : FengVueLOL
Summoner Name : TheLegendsOfRice
Leaverbuster is an automated system designed to detect disconnections from the server. It is ridiculously accurate at doing so. It has a fair amount of leniency built in to allow for uncontrollable disconnects, so the question is begged:

What about all the rest of the disconnections that led up to this one?

TheLegendsOfRice

09-21-2014

This happens to me alot, i think it's because of my internet, but im not sure, sometimes when i leave and login it allows me too but sometimes it doesn't like this time. Yes, i've went through 1 day and 3 day bans because of this issue

Erdrik

09-21-2014

You can go to the Help & Support forums to try and figure out exactly what is your problem and how to fix it.

Be sure not to play any matchmade games(coop vs AI counts) until the issue with your interwebz is resolved.

Jubbinaut

09-21-2014

Quote:
This happens to me alot, i think it's because of my internet, but im not sure, sometimes when i leave and login it allows me too but sometimes it doesn't like this time. Yes, i've went through 1 day and 3 day bans because of this issue
In that case:

Why are you continuing to queue for games that you know full well you may not be able to remain connected to?

Why not attempt to isolate and remove the problem, so that you can remain connected to the games you queue for?

TheLegendsOfRice

09-21-2014

I've tried to solve the problem, but i can't figure it out.

TheLegendsOfRice

09-21-2014

Yes, i understand i can refrain from playing league, but if i can't figure the problem out, wouldn't that mean i would have to refrain from League forever? So i just decide to take the chance hoping that the issue doesn't occur

Erdrik

09-21-2014

Quote:
I've tried to solve the problem, but i can't figure it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erdrik View Post
You can go to the Help & Support forums to try and figure out exactly what is your problem and how to fix it.

TheLegendsOfRice

09-21-2014

Erdrik i tried already