Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with the Shamrock Malphite Skin for 25% Off

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timlankey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwy View Post
Mountain dew skin, no thanks.
Not a big fan of the Mountain Dew? lol

Streamline

03-17-2010

Well since none of you actually understand Irish Folklore or Landmarks in Ireland, there is a monolith by the name of the Blarney Stone, kiss it and good fortune will come your way. Malphite, Monolith, Irish theme, Blarney Stone.

Regulah

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selah View Post
Well since none of you actually understand Irish Folklore or Landmarks in Ireland, there is a monolith by the name of the Blarney Stone, kiss it and good fortune will come your way. Malphite, Monolith, Irish theme, Blarney Stone.
You can continue on like this too: Malphite = Rock. ShamROCK, irish countryside is littered with rocks, more rocks, and even more bloody rocks.

RaveFlyz

03-17-2010

Skin is legit, you guys complain about recolors, but you all probably bought the new Ezreal Skin.

You **** hypos.

If I had the money to be splurging in skins I would be, I've never used Malaphite, and I was still considering the skin...for those of you who want your own skins, make them.

Good job riot, don't pay attention to the complainers. They're just whiny because their moms spoil them.

Magnamarak

03-17-2010

wait, st. patrick's day and no skin for gragas? wtf?

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ominaex25 View Post
i think the skin is cool, but i think it would've been better if you guys focused st. patty's day with gragas instead =/

keep up the good work though! =D
Yea Gragas is the perfect champ for a st paddys day skin, but not enough people own him i guess to make a skin...

Socrates

03-17-2010

EDIT: NVM im just not paying attention ><

Fayd

Adjudicator

03-17-2010

This is actually more than a simple recolor. Some of his particles and effects also become green, which (might) be a first.

It also changes his shattered form as well.

EDIT: Also it WAS on sale yesterday. I know, I bought it yesterday at sale price.

Krom

03-17-2010

Malphite has a new theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-64CaD8GXw

Manzor

03-17-2010

how nice