Would you like an Application on your smartphone for League of Legends

Yes 137 70.62%
No 23 11.86%
Don't really care 34 17.53%
Voters: 194. You may not vote on this poll

League of Legends App

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fathobo

05-19-2011

How many of you would like a league of legends app for your phone such as android and iphone? I think it would be pretty cool if you could login and do some tribunals (when it is setup) and just surf the forums when you aren't busy.

Just post some comments on what you guys think.

Mirror

05-19-2011

If there's one thing Riot needs, it's more long-term projects.

xxsinged420xx69

05-19-2011

There is one that I use that is quite good, LoL library.

fathobo

05-19-2011

Yea, I mean there are some things out on the app stores but I think one that was made straight from riot would be really cool. Such as those we see from CNN and SportsCenter. I think it could open up a whole different venue for Riot as well.

MikeyJBaby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2011

Yeah the LoL library is on the iphone it just gives u a lot of info on champions and items and stuff, it doesn't give u access to the forums tho.. just use safari lol

hohums

Software Engineer

05-19-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I've never tried it... but the Tribunal is web based so I don't see why it wouldn't work on an iphone / android / windows phone 7 in the web browser. I sometimes post from my android phone.

dankNstein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2011

There is an app that someone made for free, I have it on my droid. It keeps me updated on server status and announcements with links that lead to the website. You can even set how often you want the app to refresh itself. Its pretty much like if you just opened LoL pre log in screen on your computer and it has the server status / announcements. Also if you have a droid you should be able to search the forums and post like normal. I have no problem doing this at all.

Edit: It's called "LoL Server Status Widget" made by devmys

Kittryn

05-19-2011

awesomeness

CLY Aneruen

05-19-2011

I surf the forums just fine with a web browser on the iPhone...an extra app seems silly.

Freykin

Recruiter

05-19-2011

I've already got one on my iphone, it's called LoL Library. Pretty rad, I can dev tracker, see riot tweets, and news posts from it, among other things.