First Look: Orianna, the Clockwork Girl

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChidoriCaster

05-22-2011

Yeah, it looks like one of GLaDOS's spheres that you have to incinerate at the end of the first game... Next, we are going to start seeing Champions in Portal, if Portal is in League Of Legends.

karadur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2011

Wouldn't it be funny if since so many people have been saying they don't want new champions that Riot just doesn't release a champion this patch. I wonder how many people will ***** then.

Vhaidran

05-22-2011

Shouldn't they finish the first new champ before starting another? Where's my monkey?

Crytical12

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2011

Zilean's Girlfriend??? Honestly tho hope its a female tank.... ._.

Casper5632

05-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vhaidran View Post
Shouldn't they finish the first new champ before starting another? Where's my monkey?
they actually have 8-10 champs being worked on at once thats why they released cait jarvan and maokai early, it seems to help them keep the champs thoughtfull

Galewinds

05-22-2011

About the monkeyking qq'ers.. Riot is releasing him not for another month, maybe even two. He is a promotional champ for the servers they are opening over in china/asia. Riot said this a week or two ago in an IRC Q&A.

Jeremy Fisher

05-22-2011

Show ME YOUR GENITALES GIRLS AND BOYS

IM NOT A PEDOPHILE

Jeremy Fisher

05-22-2011

Lol

Korendil

05-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZerkerBer View Post
Im tired of new champions, i dont want new champions. i want new game-types and maps. maybe a defense vs offense? capture the flag? defend a champion? i feel that this is just going to become exactly like dota with 400 million champions that you dont give two ****s for.
Champion Design Team =/= Content Design Team

Ultimately

Senior Recruiter

05-22-2011

Omg.

When will you people learn that we don't care about more champs. We want more maps, game types, content, etc.