Nerf vayne already!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbeFromen

05-19-2011

A dps champ with several kinds of bonus damage, invisibility, plus high maneuverability, and the ability to chase down champs? Thats a combo thats just a little OP.

Please nerf her soon...

Kietsu

05-19-2011

Not until next Tuesday, if at all.

Sorry. =3

EvilShadow777

05-19-2011

She's a ranged, sustained assassin who can only single target. Let's compare this to someone like Kassadin who is a ranged burst assassin who can do some AoE damage and has a better escape that can flash walls.

Claricorp

05-19-2011

nope.

muggy8

05-19-2011

dear vayne:

i am a tanky dps and i always get raped hard by your % health true damage because i build high hp and you make the tanky dps meta not that great anymore. i hope you get nurfed soon so i can be the super OP tankydps i used to be because i there's nothing that can counter me.

yours truly: tankydps

The Mid Man

05-19-2011

GTFO!

Don't boss NMST around!

Jaaaaax

05-19-2011

You mad *****? you mad you cant bum rush me and kill me with full health. Bend over its my turn.

Talon Silverwing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2011

I believe that Ezreal stated that they were looking into nerfs to her early game. It was posted in the mega @Ezreal thread a few days ago.

Kraheera

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggy8 View Post
dear vayne:

i am a tanky dps and i always get raped hard by your % health true damage because i build high hp and you make the tanky dps meta not that great anymore. i hope you get nurfed soon so i can be the super OP tankydps i used to be because i there's nothing that can counter me.

yours truly: tankydps
Upvoted.

I am constantly amused by people crying about Vayne. If you have ANY cc, hard or soft, she's screwed. Hell, Nasus eats her alive if he uses his wither.

TF? TF can do it too, once you get past early game.

Taric? He laughts at her. Anivia if she catches her? Hahahahaha.

CC is all you need against Vayne. If you gripe about VAyne, you had **** well better be griping about Trynd. He has a spin that puts him through walls, a slow, an "I Win" ult, AND an awesome passive.

Vayne CANNOT tumble through walls (unless it's an anivia/jarvan wall). She cannot run away very fast without a lot of items, and she cannot withstand focus fire very well. She's squishy as hell. She's a glass cannon.

If you lose to Vayne in a team fight, it's because your team failed and didn't kill her first.

Talon Silverwing

05-19-2011

Here is the link for Ezreal talking about the Vayne nerfs.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...zreal&page=261