Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PvP. Net Patcher Kernel is not responding

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vampblood

09-08-2011

my kernal patch is not responding, however i did they same things u said i ddnt click on the logo and 5 min later it says rads error.. i have no idea what to do pls help.

Crunchizzle

09-29-2011

I am sick and freaking tired of Riot not fixing the most annoying problems.

Shumiry

10-01-2011

I was also having this problem but was able to fix it by running the client as an administrator once. Now it works regardless of how I open it. Hope this helps.

mad phaget

10-23-2011

I am having this problem as well. Sometimes the pvp.net kernel shows up or after i hit play it just disappears. I've been playing lol for like 5 or 6 months now and never had a single problem. Really just want to get back in and play...

Basho

10-23-2011

Had the problem, i did not click the logo, the launcher came up and i click play, as normal... but then the log in screen does not pop up, any idea?

Saaab

10-28-2011

same problem :S ... when i run it as admin it says "another instance of launcher is working. do you want to terminate it yes or cancel " if i press yes, the "play" window opens and when i press play it just disappears. when i press cancel the "play" window does not show up. when i do not run it as administrator the "pvp.net kernel has stopped working" error shows up. I tried re-installing it but its still the same thing. i also tried repair but still does not work someone please help. it was fine a couple of days dont know what happened please help

Saaab

10-28-2011

Quote:
CoolGuyInTheHat:
Had the problem, i did not slick the logo, the launcher came up and i click play, as normal... but then the log in screen does not pop up, any idea?

I m having the same problem as u ...i was wondering if ur problme is solved than u can give me some tips too..
i will really appreciate it broo
thnx

Mythron

Recruiter

12-07-2011

I left the logo there for as long as it need to show a msg that cannot connect to HTTP server.
Any suggestions ? thanks ^^

Mythron

Recruiter

12-08-2011

Nevermind, i solve the problem by switching the DNS (IPV4) on my computer.
I use the program Namebench in order to find a DNS server...
Any question on how to do it msg me in game... See ya!

balisticss

04-05-2012

pvp.net patcher is happening to me can you help me step by sstep because i redownloaded it i repaired i i did system restore and i uninstalled all the league files and reinstalled game and it aint working?