PvP. Net Patcher Kernel is not responding

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninjaken

Senior Member

05-19-2011

My computer had lag in L.o.L and browsing the net so I reformatted my computer. Now when I redownloaded lol, when it starts it says this
"PvP. Net Patcher Kernel is not responding" so how do I fix this?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ckugar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-19-2011

you can't, they will delete your post soon as well. Mine was up for 5 days and when no one could answer they removed my post. Riots modo "If we can't fix it, hide it"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ckugar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-19-2011

hey, try restoring your computer to a previous date. I know it's a pain but I did mine to the day before I installed LoL and its working


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninjaken

Senior Member

05-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckugar View Post
hey, try restoring your computer to a previous date. I know it's a pain but I did mine to the day before I installed LoL and its working
I already did this, and it worked for a bit, but soon after like a day or two it would start lagging again so i reformatted it instead but the same problem is still here


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-19-2011

Are you clicking on the League of Legends logo, or are you leaving it?

When the League of Legends badge shows up, you shouldn't click on it. Leave it on the screen for anywhere up to 20 minutes - it shouldn't take that long but just incase.

If you continue to have issues, make sure you have all the latest Windows Updates on your computer.

As mentioned however, do not click the logo. It will show as not responding if you click it :-)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninjaken

Senior Member

05-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
Are you clicking on the League of Legends logo, or are you leaving it?

When the League of Legends badge shows up, you shouldn't click on it. Leave it on the screen for anywhere up to 20 minutes - it shouldn't take that long but just incase.

If you continue to have issues, make sure you have all the latest Windows Updates on your computer.

As mentioned however, do not click the logo. It will show as not responding if you click it :-)
Thanks, the starting screen finally came up, but now its just idle there saying there is an update, but then after the update was finished, another update came up, etc etc and now its just blank saying 00:00 remaining. What do i do next? just wait more?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-19-2011

How long have you left it so far Ninja? If it seems to be doing something (EG: the text is changing) I'd leave it. If it's doing absolutely nothing, give it up to 10 minutes - if it still does nothing close and relaunch it :-)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninjaken

Senior Member

05-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
How long have you left it so far Ninja? If it seems to be doing something (EG: the text is changing) I'd leave it. If it's doing absolutely nothing, give it up to 10 minutes - if it still does nothing close and relaunch it :-)
it didnt seem like it was doing anything so i closed it and reopened it. i didnt have to wait for the logo thing anymore but now its just either stuck at 33% or 0% updating, and the text is like caitlyn splash or cardmaster_splash stuff like that. I just wait it out i assume?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-19-2011

Yes indeed :-) It's comparing your files with the server, so it may take a while - as long as it appears to be doing something you should leave it to run =-)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninjaken

Senior Member

05-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
Yes indeed :-) It's comparing your files with the server, so it may take a while - as long as it appears to be doing something you should leave it to run =-)
alrighty :] thank you for the help