YOUR Favorite Champion?!

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TurriLoL

05-20-2011

Sona

way to fun to play.

Kayle , Mordekaiser and Miss Fortune are also cool(Miss fortune ultimate in a crowded fight is a Nerdgasm for me)

Akito88

05-20-2011

Wow, so many replies!

I have to say, I'm a big fan of Sivir.

Usually, I play a caster-type (ex WoW nerd here =P). But Sivir is like a strange type of archer. I try and get as quick attack speed as I can, get some lifestealing, and then just farm those rows like a boss with a seemingly endless health pool =P.

CEO Kasen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2011

I enjoy range-capable characters a lot, and lately have been enjoying myself some Ryze.

He starts strong, his itemization is simple and effective, his mana pool never runs out if you've been building him right, he has just enough crowd control, he does a pretty silly amount of damage, and via his relatively short-cooldown Ultimate - which gets shorter the more you cast - he can wipe out waves or contribute massively to teamfights.

hammerschlag

05-20-2011

morde is my favorite champ. hes huge, menacing, and scary. has incredible harassing power and can be played as a tank, ap, or hybrid melee/ap/tank. his shield makes him very strong early game and nigh unkillable end game. plus if a champ dies with your ult on him you control their ghost... nothing better than wiping out an opposing team with their own players.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

05-20-2011

Kitwise: Anivia

Fracking cute: Teemo, Amumu&Annie (especially the two together)

Single ability: Maokai's Saplings

Henry9000

05-21-2011

My current favorite is Blitzcrank, was the very first champ i played. I used to main xin but realized most of my premade teams has no tanks, so now I mostly play tanks.
Blitz has a good combo, quite tanky, has an emergency shield ,is able to save teammates & great at ganking. I usually play him AP off tank with rounded stats.

joshiez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azaer View Post
Edit: Ok I'm kinda curious about the downvotes.>
I also am curious about the downvotes... Kayle isn't my favorite champion, but your post was not in any way downvote worthy... Hmmm.

OP; I've been playing the game for awhile, so I'll answer by telling you my favorite champion in categories I (arbitrarily) self-define.

Armor Tank; Amumu
MR Tank; Galio
AD Ranged; Caitlyn
AD Melee; Xin Zhao
Jungler; Warwick
AP Lane; Lux
Mid; Sivir
Support; Sona

GrimGreener

05-21-2011

Galio, though he has been nerfed really hard. He's alot of fun, and I generally do very well as him.

But, I like to mix things up. I'm trying out Cassiopeia. I suggest her if you want a good challenge. She's very mean in lane with a Singed beside her. He tosses into the poison and you just keep shooting fangs.

I generally like using casters, ranged carries or some support character (be it tank or pure support). Melee dps isn't my thing.

avenged492

05-21-2011

Warwick seems to be a popular jungler. I prefer Master Yi myself. I enjoy running into a team fight about half way through and wiping their team out. Ive never played another character that can just single handedly take out 4-5 characters in such a short burst. I am also a fan of Garen but I usually get quite mad because no gives me support. I just cant seem to take 1v2 lanes or even 1v1 against most range. I really hate caitlyn, ult is super annoying if you are melee and trying to get away. I also prefer Yi to most melee due to his alpha strike. it allows you to get into range champions much quicker. most people call me a noob cause thats the character I enjoy most.

Sirulean

05-21-2011

I adore Morgana, especially when my fiance is playing Vladimir.

1234567 ... 12