Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

YOUR Favorite Champion?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gwenyland

07-07-2011

Oh lawd, I love Caitlyn. ♥ (Even though my friends bag on me constantly for playing her 90% of the time. Whoops, bad habit.) Her Q makes farming + harassing easy, that W has saved me from loads of ganks, her E's saved me from many deaths, and her ulti...

Thought you were getting away? Nope.

Game mechanics aside, I love her hat. Okay, and maybe the fact that my full-AD build equals 1.3k ult damage.

IronEagle92

07-07-2011

Nocturne.

why? because the way i build him makes eveyone seem like a squishy... more often than not i can make him unstoppable by mid game... also he is so fun to scare people with hahhaha i have had a few players say that they were sh*tting bricks whenever i came for them lol

Sgt CrazyGuyMike

07-07-2011

My favorites are Lee Sin and Alistar.

Treiger

07-07-2011

Brand for sure man. Hes so beastly.

Kuryaka

07-08-2011

Udyr.
Bearstance dash out of nowhere = enemy burn flash. Mission accomplished.

Bearstance dash out of nowhere = dead enemy because they just burned flash last time. Mission accomplished.

Solo Dragon. Continue ganking.

Backdoor a tower lategame while shrugging off Lux's attacks - half of the time I backdoor there is Lux trying to stop me. o_0

Never retreat - if there are jungle monsters, you have heal. Except Baron.

ElementaIKnight

07-08-2011

I'm really enjoying Ezreal and Caitlyn right now.

Potato on Duty

07-08-2011

Katarina<3<3 She have red hair, nice ult very good scaping and chasing abilities . She is just perfect

Jgame

07-08-2011

Heimerdinger. Love the turret aspect of him.

Sammicus

07-08-2011

I first started playing the game with Alistar, and he is amazing. Hands down the best ive played.

VonDoom2099

07-08-2011

Kassadin.

It took a while to figure him out, but now I have a bromance with the Void Walker.