YOUR Favorite Champion?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gwenyland

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

Oh lawd, I love Caitlyn. ♥ (Even though my friends bag on me constantly for playing her 90% of the time. Whoops, bad habit.) Her Q makes farming + harassing easy, that W has saved me from loads of ganks, her E's saved me from many deaths, and her ulti...

Thought you were getting away? Nope.

Game mechanics aside, I love her hat. Okay, and maybe the fact that my full-AD build equals 1.3k ult damage.

IronEagle92

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

Nocturne.

why? because the way i build him makes eveyone seem like a squishy... more often than not i can make him unstoppable by mid game... also he is so fun to scare people with hahhaha i have had a few players say that they were sh*tting bricks whenever i came for them lol

Sgt CrazyGuyMike

07-07-2011

My favorites are Lee Sin and Alistar.

Treiger

07-07-2011

Brand for sure man. Hes so beastly.

Kuryaka

07-07-2011

Udyr.
Bearstance dash out of nowhere = enemy burn flash. Mission accomplished.

Bearstance dash out of nowhere = dead enemy because they just burned flash last time. Mission accomplished.

Solo Dragon. Continue ganking.

Backdoor a tower lategame while shrugging off Lux's attacks - half of the time I backdoor there is Lux trying to stop me. o_0

Never retreat - if there are jungle monsters, you have heal. Except Baron.

ElementaIKnight

07-08-2011

I'm really enjoying Ezreal and Caitlyn right now.

Potato on Duty

07-08-2011

Katarina<3<3 She have red hair, nice ult very good scaping and chasing abilities . She is just perfect

Jgame

07-08-2011

Heimerdinger. Love the turret aspect of him.

Sammicus

07-08-2011

I first started playing the game with Alistar, and he is amazing. Hands down the best ive played.

VonDoom2099

07-08-2011

Kassadin.

It took a while to figure him out, but now I have a bromance with the Void Walker.