(OPEN RP)The Void War. Part 1: The Chosen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pandaris

05-21-2011

Warning,Warning double post Inc.
If anyone else wants to rp I will introduce a character to rp with you just let me know

Xenotime Gaze

05-21-2011

Atop a distant hill, Amis and Galiph surveyed the destruction of the town and the darkening sky with equal horror.
"This is worse than anything i could imagine," Amis spoke, aghast, his black fir on edge with fear.
"Much, much worse," agreed Galiph, perusing the destruction for survivors in need. instead he saw masses of man-like creatures cursed with a magic so strong and foul, the wisps under his command reeled in expressed discomfort. "This void energy, it's like a plague infesting this place. We should find as many survivors as possible and lead them out of here."
"Good plan. But first we need to find them." Closing his fist for a second and biting his lip at the sharp twang of pain, Amis cast forth a telescopic spell, creating a pattern through which he could view the town close up. After scanning for a few minutes, he noticed 2 shadows in an alley trying not to be seen.
"I think we have some in the east section. Lets approach from there and bring them to safety before the situation worsens."
"On it." Galiph said. Taking out his sword, he thrust the sharp point into the ground. As if on que, the wisps burst forth from his amulet, surrounding the sword in a whirlwind of light. Galiph grabbed on to Amis and took up the sword again, aiming the point at an area just outside the eastern section fo the affected area. In a flash, they flew forward, guided by a trail of light into the town, surrounded by the wisps.
They landed sharply, and Amis clutched his stomach. "Ugh, warn me next time so i can prepare myself. ohhh..."
"Pull yourself together and get up! we need to hurry before this storm worsens." Galiph said. letting go of Amis's hand and dashing forward into the eastern alleys. Amis, still clutching his stomach, followed suit.

Pandaris

05-21-2011

Weldon jerked up as he heard a sudden crash in the streets lowering his ice walls to see what was happening

Irongrinder

05-22-2011

Kelso wearily raised his head. Something was happening, but the pain in his arm had worsened. The dwarf's vision was starting to blur, and despite the bandage he'd bound to his laceration, the wound was beginning to trouble him more than ever. Even in his delerium, he was aware of two facts: he needed a healer, immediately, and something important was happening. Weldon had lowered the ice wall.

"Wha...whas goin' on...?" he managed to murmur. He tried to rise, but dropped to one knee almost immediately after the attempt. He groaned. "Cursed beasts...must have...something...some venom...in their claws...Weldon, I don't know... if I...can make... it..."

With that, Kelso Irongrinder collapsed onto the pavement, face-down.

Delmegar

05-22-2011

(Just to clarify a few unimportant details. The tainted are not dead, only changing into corrupted beings of Void magic. Some will only change slightly, as are the humans, some will change into great beasts such as Cho' Gath or something along those lines. The venom bit if fine though. And Still, yes, it is perfectly alright to bring back an old friend. Oh and TimeSeeker, multiple people is fine, I encourage it, but you have to separate your words a little bit or something to make it easier to read. I had no idea what was going on with your post.)

Delmegar moved swiftly to the not so far city of Krazan where the Void Storm manifested. Over his last couple years, he had never seen anything so terrible as this. The small port city had gone completely insane. Rifts were opening up all across the town allowing Voidlings to step through and slaughter those who had yet to be affected.

It was terrible. So far his luck was holding out. Not too far away there was a person firing blasts of green energy and shouting as he was swarmed. He was effectively keeping the enemy to his front, not allowing them to surround him. But even so, there were many many adversaries.

"Hey, hang on, I'm coming!" Delmegar dashed forward, avoiding the spells of fire and silencing blasts of magic in the form of black spheres. He cut them down one at a time, trying to keep his composure. The storm was becoming ever more violent. "What is your name?"

The two men moved to an alley to hold narrow the enemies foothold. Both were ecstatic to see the other, but it stopped there. They had met before. This was Bastion Ulios, a Guardian at the Institute for Summoner's. The two formerly worked together and did not part on good terms.

"Before you say one **** word, Bash, we have to work together for now!" Del said angrily. He stabbed his black blade into mouth of the alley and watched as giant spikes erupted into the air, sealing them in. "Are there any Summoner's around?"

-------------------------------------

Selkair watched as his brethren adapted to this new world. It was a strange place, vastly different in comparison to his own. Certainly it would require getting used to. But soon they would have all the time they needed. This world was his for the taking.

"Never cross a Devil. It's bad luck..." Selkair opened a swirling rift of some liquid energy on the ground in front of him. Within seconds giant limbs shot up from it, followed just as fast by terrible screeching noises. "Das' Enil, come forth and wreak havoc on this pathetic insect planet."

A giant beast with to many limbs to count emerged, screaming at its masters beck and call. It lifted its head to smell or taste the air, searching for prey, for untainted magic wielders. There were several in the city.

Das' Enil growled lowly, bent down and sprinted off to fast for the eye to follow. It was headed to the injured ones first!

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/659

Xenotime Gaze

05-22-2011

Amis and Galiph scrambled through the maze of the town's back alleys, searching in the dark for any survivors. Galiph lead the way, lighting the dark pathways with his wisp amulet, while Amis conjured a map-reading spell to find the location where he last saw the survivors.
"Left here. Now right. They should be straight ahead now."
"Unless they moved. Which considering the situation..."
"They didnt. I think one of them was injured. In any case one of them didnt look well physically."
Galiph stared at Amis for a moment. "This... Saga magic of yours... is it preventing you from ever not noticing anything or was that just you all along?"
"Your sarcasm is duly noted Galiph," replied Amis with a slight smile. "However, i think i see them in the distance, and the man i saw was much more gravely injured than i thought. We need to hurry."
Amis dashed ahead, with Galiph following close behind shaking his head. "Whether those newfound powers of him are a blessing or curse i will never know..."

Pandaris

05-22-2011

"irongrinder! whats wrong, are you ok ?" weldon looked out of the alley to see if he could see what was happening. "ill be right back wait here, ill bring back help", weldon ran out of the alley rasing the icewall back up behind him.

Seeing two yordles down the road who didnt appear to be trying to kill him he decided to go ask them for help healing the dwarf.

qp90cCFB9dwjorRT

05-22-2011

Delmegar was the cause of several Summoner's deaths in recent times. And not to mention a former Summoner himself, who was swayed by the creature Nocturne to assist him. it appeared that he was not always under his influence but he wasn't sure that was a chance he could take... if the circumstances were normal.

"Yes, I came with two in the main party. Ramzay and Yeret were in charge of the situation."Captain Jendael and I separated so that we could try and force an opening to escape. Unfortunately, Jendael was wounded and killed a few minutes ago. I did find an exit though. We must find any survivors in the immediate area and flee the city, we stand no chance at this rate."

Bash turned to scout the area behind them. The moment he did he felt the ground tremble so hard it knocked him to the ground. He tried to get up but the vibrations were terrible. The storm? Is it growing that much worse? it didn't feel like that...

"Delmegar, we should hurry. I have a bad feeling, bro."

Delmegar

05-22-2011

The Hidden Horror came upon a massive wall of ice and quickly began to stab at it with its powerful limbs. It crumbled around, dropping massive chunks against its large overgrown body. Each time it simply growled, shook its head and continued on.

Das' Enil soon realized the ice was already beginning to dissolve and did not carry all the way through to the ground. It smelled the wounded prey just beyond the ice and was desperate to get in there and make him his first meal. He needed to quench his hunger.

Just as its massive claws began to tear away at the ground beneath him so that he may burrow beneath and attack from below, two small figures approached. "Food... Magic... DEVOUR!!" Das' Enil tore the ground away in one powerful heave and hurled his body into the rocky dirt beyond their view.

Xenotime Gaze

05-22-2011

The two yordles saw the young man approaching and hastened their walk as he shouted to them.
"Help! My friend needs help!"
"We are aware," Amis replied firmly. "We saw him from a distance. Are you hurt as well?"
"Not badly," The young man replied.
"Good," said Galiph, as the yordles ((and presumably weldon)) approached the large man lying prostrate on the ground. Amis quickly examined the now-festering wound, and checked the man's pulse.
"Oh dear."
"I HATE when you say that," Galiph responded. "What's the issue?"
"This is a fast-acting magical poison tainted with the power of the void. I can make an antidote but it would require an additional pattern of knowledge. You know how long that takes. He might expire before i'm done."
Galiph closed his eyes in concentration for a moment. He opened them again with a look of consternation "The wisps can maintain his life for a while longer if necessary. If this takes more than 15 minutes, however, it will start to drain me of my energy."
"I will do my utmost to make sure that doesnt happen."
Amis sat cross-legged and closed his eyes in intense concentration as Galiph laid his bare sword on the larger man's broad chest, commanding the wisps to dance around him, holding the poison at bay.
After a few minutes, the golden stripes which covered Amis started to glow and an incandescent beam of light rose from the ground in front of him. All at once he snatched at something within the beam, and drew out a single shard of what looked like glowing amber, no larger than an almond. he quickly swallowed the shard and stood up.
"A bit faster than expected, but this will have to do."
At this point his hands seemed to move faster than light as he drew upon the many elements needed to synthesize the cure. After another few minutes, he stopped, a single glowing orb in his hand. Stepping within the whirlwind of wisps, he trust the orb into the man, injured arm sending his entire body aglow for a moment, and creating an intricate pattern underneath his body. The glow subsided, but the pattern stayed as Amis stepped back and sat down with a sigh.
"Now we can only wait."
Galiph called back his wisps and sighed as well. "Yep. Good time though. only 10 minutes for that entire process. You're improving."
Amis started to smile, but stopped. Under his feet he sensed te ground beginning to tremble. Something felt terribly terribly wrong, and he didnt know why.

(Im new to this, so if i've done something wrong, please tell me what to fix and i'll fix it.)