(OPEN RP)The Void War. Part 1: The Chosen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

freAK47

06-19-2011

Roy turned towards Ruigo "Sorry. My name's Roy. I'm an ex-Noxian seargent and an ex-mercenary. This here is Reinholt, another old friend of mine. He's one of the best mechanic/tinkerer/inventor that never had schooling that I've ever known. He's agreed to help us. He and I will be headed to Demacia. ((I dont believe he said where he's going yet.)) He can get me and him to Demacia. The only downside is that it will take us at least 24 hours for us to get there. We need to grab a few things anyways." ((Im assumming we haven't tele'd yet, right?))

Xenotime Gaze

06-19-2011

Sedus turned from his silent telepathy to his commanding officers, Karma, Irelia, and Lee Sin to see the gateway that the summoner created. He was very impressed, and indicated as such with his silent speech. He also notified the group that Irelia, Lee Sin and Karma had all responded. Irelia, being a military official as well as a champion, knew of the crisis already and planned to go and assist where needed with her own military brigade. Karma was to assist. Lee Sin, however opted to stay behind to help guard against any of the horrors that might affect Ionia in the near future. Saying thus, he turned to Rugio, asking how the doorway worked.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Amis and Galiph were not amused by the Werewolfs antics, but chose (with some difficulty) to ignore his commentary. Instead they decided to prepare for the journey. Amis sat down and concentrated, creating new spells just in case he needed something on the fly that he didnt possess. Galiph released the wisps from the amulet with a thought, and they flew around, absorbing the leftover ambient magic and mana from the area used as a result of everyone's powers. Once full, they returned to Galiph, who had been polishing his sword all the while.
"So, what next then?"

Delmegar

06-20-2011

Seifren crossed his arms and looked away. "Man you are a dull bunch. Might as well loosen up a bit if we're gonna be working together. Anyway, I'm not really sure how much more use I can be to you lot. Malzahar hasn't been here in a few days. Couldn't say where he went either."

It seemed the strange group was all gathered now. If they were going to go, now was the time. No sense in putting off the end of the world, after all. "I just hope everyone here goes out with a bang." Seifren said coolly. That was his last wish - to make the best of this Void apocalypse.

As the ritual ended, Delmegar rose from the altar, unshackled and different. The Silent Devil's power entered into the former Summoner and converted him to his side. It was immediate that he understood Selkair's plans, his real intentions, the misgivings that the League has spread over the years.

The Void was not nearly as terrible as they had made them sound. They were a possible salvation to Runeterra, to Valoran. Delmegar, covered in Runic sigils all over his body, representing the same dark gods that Malzahar saw years ago in his visions. At a glance, in the dark he would appear the same. But as the light hit his body at the right angle, particularly his eyes, the Void effects became apparent. The darkness even now was his ally.

His eyes resembled Selakir's deep and red.. and angry. One look into them and you could see the power surging through his body. "How do you feel?" Selkair sent the message as he created yet another rift in the Icathia underground. "It's a relief, isn't it?"

Delmegar smiled. The nearby torch revealed his changed body. One eye a crimson red, the other blue. His mind was in overdrive. Every thought was enhanced by ten, making him, allowing him to see, hear, do things never before. This was possible because the Void as a whole was a collective. Actually, the entire name "Void" was impossibly inaccurate. When comparing the Void to Runeteraa, it was the latter that would considered Void. Void of possibilities, variety of people, magic, culture. It was all so one track. Whereas the Void was hundreds of worlds, thousands; filled with countless creatures and species, different magics working together. It was.. beautiful.

"Yes." Delmegar stpped into the light, basking in it and allowing the Void to show in his eyes. "I can't imagine a better world."

Selkair laughed a little. "Good. Well, I have need of you, Delmegar. Go to Uristan and defend the place at all costs. Deep in Uristan you will find.. a certain something of interest. You will know it when you see it. Be wary, their are dangers in the city." A voidling appeared through the rift, followed by a few others and Akreet Fiends. "Oh, and have fun."

Aegiswing

06-20-2011

"Well then, since everyone else was so kind, I may as well follow suit. My name's Dyoru, and I share my body with my partner Shadowbane...and, in light of your advice, I suppose we'll go to Freljord with the others."

Delmegar

06-21-2011

"Master Anses, everything is prepared and Sergeant Bastion is briefed and ready to go. Malphite, Ryze and Bastion await you outside with the horses and guard." A League soldier told Anses who was just about finished packing.

"Wonderful, I'll be right out." Anses disliked that he would be required to ride horses in order to get there. Sadly, it was necessary given the large amount of people going on the expedition. He looked over his quarters and all the wonderful treasures he'd been rewarded with over his long years of service and was filled with a uncharacteristic sense of fulfillment.

Anses entire life has been dedicated to the salvation of Runeterra and his pursuit of magics that could help the world, rather than destroy it. Until now, as he looked over his accomplishments, his rewards, his gifts from the Magic Academy, the Lightshield family and even the Darkwill family - he realized it was a success. His legacy would be his work here in the League.

He donned his red cloak, summoned to him his azure wolf, a rare creature found only on Blue Flame Island and locked his door - all the while with a smile on his face. An occurrence that even the closest people to him could remember him doing maybe once before.

"Master, are you alright?" His personal guard inquired, his face revealing the bewilderment he felt.

Anses did not stop smiling as he might have done in the past. Nor did he reprimand the guard for his mundane question. "Yes. Everything will be fine." For once in Anses' life, he lied.

*******CLOSING CHAPTER ONE********