(OPEN RP)The Void War. Part 1: The Chosen.

12345612 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irongrinder

05-21-2011

Kelso rushed into the burning city, axe in hand. The rifts would have to wait; lives were at stake here.

A man with burning markings etched into his skin attempted to make a desperate claw at the dwarf's face. Kelso sidestepped the blow, swearing profoundly as he stamped onto the man's ankle and buried his axe in his ne

Then came another explosion, one that melded both fire and ice, as well as a cry of despair mixed with rage. The entire first floor of a nearby edifice collapsed, and out ran a sobbing young man. He appeared sane enough for Kelso, and that was all that mattered.

Waving a hand, Kelso shouted "To me, man, or we'll both die on these city streets!"

Pandaris

05-21-2011

Weldon hearing a shout looked around and noticed someone,he wiped the tears from his eyes and ran torward the man. After reaching the man weldon asked "What is your name?"

Irongrinder

05-21-2011

Kelso responded gruffly. "Kelso, Kelso Irongrinder."

The dwarf whirled around angrily. More of the men with the burning runes were crawling out of back alleys, around corners, through windows...and gradually they were surrounding the pair.

"There'll be time for introductions later, but for now I'd appreciate some help against these walking corpses!"

Pandaris

05-21-2011

irongrinder, thought Weldon also noticing he was a dwarf at this point. Weldon turned to begin running but the hatred for those that had taken shelia from him boiled up and he decided to face the "aberrations".

"so irongrinder, let kill some of these *******s." with that Weldon began shooting bolts of ice and fire into the crowd of marking covered civilians.

Xenotime Gaze

05-21-2011

(i hope it's not too late to include my characters Amis and Galiph. i completed Amis's profile[http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/442] and Galphs[http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/656]. i'll add their introductory paragraphs once i've done that. :3)

Irongrinder

05-21-2011

Kelso roared his denial as he slammed a gauntleted fist into the face of one of the voidmen. Another made a lunge, but only managed to lacerate the dwarf's arm. Kelso growled away the pain, lashing out with an armored sandal, effectively breaking the creature's kneecap. A swift lateral chop with his axe turned the voidman into a foul cloud of purple mist.

More of the voidmen began to circle the odd pair. Clutching his wounded arm, Kelso muttered to the young mage "I hope you've got some magic whammy that'll get us out of here, lad. As is, we may not survive this fight."

Pandaris

05-21-2011

(((sorry for the delayed response))))
"Stand back dwarf." with that Weldon conjured a fiery clone of him self, after a quick glance and a nod to his clone they both summoned fiery walls to burn approaching void men.
"dwarf we need to make a run for it!" with that Weldon shot an icy shard to clear a path through the circle of void men.
"RUN!"

Irongrinder

05-21-2011

((It's all good. To be honest, I only check back on this RP every few hours or so. I can't even tell when it's a delayed response.))

Kelso rushed through the sudden gap in the enemy lines, his axe swinging wildly at any of the burning voidmen who came close enough for the opportunity. "Quickly, man, you've given us the chance!"

Kelso ((and, presumably, Weldon as well)) dashed onward, not stopping until he had ducked into a back alley. The voidmen did not follow. Wiping sweat from his brow, the dwarf remarked "I think we might have lost 'em. Now we've got t' get out of the city and find help before they find us again."

The dwarf sat down on a pile of rubbish, wiping the sweat from his eyes again. He was breathing heavily as he managed to fish a bandage out of one of his pouches. Grimacing, he bound the laceration on his left arm. Kelso leaned back against the brick wall, offering a grim smile to his companion. "I generally try to learn the names of those who saved my life. Now's as good a time as any for introductions, I suppose."

Still Eternity

05-21-2011

(Hey, it's unfortunate the Tiamat one wasn't working out, I really thought it was awesome. No problems if I use the same guy from before here?)

Pandaris

05-21-2011

"I'm sorry my name is Weldon, and if I remember correctly your name was ironforger or the such, sorry I'm terrible with names. But what the hell are those things!" With that said Weldon sealed the alley way off with ice and kindled them a small fire to rest around.
"now if only I could conjur food." said Weldon with a strained smile.(his eyes begin to water, but quickly wipes them dry)

12345612 ... 29