(OPEN RP)The Void War. Part 1: The Chosen.

1234511 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delmegar

05-19-2011

This will be my last attempt at creating some form of Role Playing thread. I've created several and all have seemed to fall apart unfortunately. While I would very much like to have many people participate in this to if nothing else, keep the RP of this forum alive.

The Void War will be broken into multiple parts over a period of time if anyone chooses to participate. How many parts exactly will be determined by how will it goes. I've planned for 3 so far in the story that I wrote.

So, I hope to see some new faces as well as some older more experienced Role Players. The rules of this are very simple. Have up to 3 characters of your own. I will use actual known places of Valoran and what little is known of the Void and its champions/creatures. But most of it will be made up. Obviously.

Also, I am obviously the DM and will remain fair. This depicts my personal view of what the Void is. But, of course, you are welcome to contradict it within the lines of RP.

Hope to see you guys!

"What is the situation?" A robed Summoner asked one of his many guards. His voice was low, shallow. The tone masked his confusion and fear perfectly from his underlings.

"Reports are becoming fewer and further in between. Some of our scouts, and townspeople in Krazan have started behaving abnormally. It seems the deeper our people go, the more they react to what is happening." The soldier were a green robe over a suit of light gold mail. Like most League enforcers, his face was hidden.

The first Summoner nodded, now flanked by a second who just walked out of a close-by building. "And from what you know, Jendael, what exactly is happening? You are the officer in charge and as ordered by my superiors I will respect your decision on this. Should we stay?"

The night was long and sleepless for both Summoner's and their enforcers. For several hours they have been investigating missing person reports, strange lights seen at the town center and acts of violence. They had no suspects for who was responsible; only that any coming from the center were deranged, mad even and prone to violence and muttering strange words about monsters.

To their dismay the unaffected could tell them nothing valuable. Those they managed to apprehend were extremely uncooperative. A few were so violent and determined that they had to be put down... permanently. Normally, this would be unacceptable for agents of the League, but they wielded basic spells and were all marked with a symbol on their head.

"Well, to be honest... I don't know. It seems like they're are afflicted with some sort of magic. Something powerful. Whatever it is, it's clear that the origin comes from the center of Krazan. Some who have ventured to the center have come out exactly as you see before you. Others we expect have died. Though I can't say how." Jendael held out his hand just in time to catch the first drop of rain. "I fear the night is only just beginning for us, Summoner Ramzay. We must stay."

Ramzay nodded again, his hood bouncing up and down. "No, Captain, it feels like a storm brewing. Do what you can to contain those who have displayed odd behavior. Make sure that all routes to the town center ar barricaded and amply guarded all hours of the day. Furthermore, seal off the city, even by sea."

The second Summoner turned to him, his hood down, mouth hanging open. He was possibly in his mid thirties with auburn hair and a growing beard. "Ramzay, those are not in our orders. We were sent to discover the problem and assist if possible."

The night flashed with lightning, ground trembling violently from the thunder. Ramzay simply shrugged in reply. "We are assisting. If we can prevent this outbreak then we have assisted the rest of these people. As Supervisor of this endeavor, I will take responsibility of any repercussions henceforth! Now, Jendael, do as you are ordered. No one enters the center without my say so, and absolutely no one from this point on exit!"

qp90cCFB9dwjorRT

05-19-2011

((Here's hoping more people actually join.))

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/647

"Ramzay, Ramzay! Captain Jendael, the citizens are becoming more hostile by the hour!" Bastion came sprinting up to the group of Summoner's and his colleagues. A few men followed close behind - some hurt, others terrified. Remarkably it was Bastion Ulios, League Soldier and Summoner Guard who was most composed.

The second Summoner beside Ramzay looked perturbed. The citizens were changing, it was evident in their behavior. What was less clear to all of them was why and how. Their newly found ability to use magic that they could hardly comprehend was a nightmare. The Summoner's were far more superior than these mindless people were, but regardless, they were outnumbered and would soon become exhausted.

Even as they spoke a crowd of the deranged people were forcing their ways through the guard. They weren't fully lost yet, only survivors from the center yelling things about monsters and purple lights from above. It was all so weird, so suspicious. none of them had ever witnessed such a thing before.

"Summoner's what are your orders?" Even as he asked the question, Bastion knew what had to be done. This entire city was becoming mad. And in the distance he could see the lining of a purple glow spreading throughout the town.

A towns person emerged from a building just a few doors down. He was wobbling, his flesh was turning a strange purple color. Several parts of him were turning red from what looked like scratches in his arm. He was muttering strange words, incomprehensible.

That was until he saw the Summoners....

"You, you, you!! Summoner's evil... wicked.. tricksters and liars!" The man was itching at his arm until the marks glowed bright red like a burning fire. Runes.. Void Runes.

"Get back, all of you!" The man charged forward in a zigzag. Bastion unsheathed his Gunblade, pointed and shot a blast of green light. It struck him through the chest, dropping him immediately. "Summoner Ramzay, I-"

The hooded Summoner raised a trembling hand. He could no longer maintain his composure, "This city must be forgotten."

"Sir," Captain Jendael replied for him. Both were confused.

"They must be eradicated, all of them. This place is beyond saving, look at them! The Void entered their minds and is using them to cross into our world!"

So that's how it must be.. Kill hundreds to save the world? Yes, that is the greater good.

Delmegar

05-20-2011

((BUMP! Where are the usuals? Lu Caos, seth, hippo, anemone, necro, bonez, etc?)

Adarkarn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2011

(Hey i am new to this forum and i would like to join, but im not sure of a character i could use, so could you either reply to this or hit me up in the actual game to talk about it? [preferably the latter], thanks im really interested in this.)

LordHippoman

05-20-2011

(Don't worry, I'm here. Just gotta write up an intro post)

LordHippoman

05-20-2011

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/574

The sirens blared in the oral recaptors of CC-YZ. The Professor was out, so he was back on patrol mode. And what a place to patrol. Strangely colored rifts scarred the sky, strange ooze dripping from them like great cuts from a sword.

CC-YZ analyzed the portals, and found them not unlike the ones used by League Champion Kassadin. VOID PRESCENCE DETECTED. He recalled Canic's notes on the subject.

A terrible thing, really. Noone knows what's out there, but after seeing the likes of Cho'Gath, it can't be good. In case of Void leakage, you should ally yourself with nearby warriors. Lend them your assistance, my robotic friend.

CC set out to find fellow protectors of Valoran.

Irongrinder

05-20-2011

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/653

Kelso Irongrinder gazed flabbergasted up at the sky. Vast rifts had appeared there.

He spat. Rifts in the sky. It reminded him too much of the day his people were forever scattered. The trolls, the dragons, the...others...he hated all of it.

He shifted his grasp on his axe from his left hand to his right. He wasn't about to relive that experience again. This time, he would fight!

Slowly, cautiously, he made his way towards the rifts, keeping his eyes open for allies he may have need of soon enough.

Delmegar

05-21-2011

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/412 - my main character, Hippo you know him lol. But I changed him a bit.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/645 - my other character, Selkair. I will use him less often and he is the main nemesis.

Over head the sky flashed over and over as this storm worsened. Within minutes of it starting, the sky turned black and the light flashing was a deep purple. It was magic, a tear in our world. It was far beyond when Malzahar, or Kog' Maw or any other Void being came over. This was massive and terrible.

Delmegar stayed behind after the battle against the Dark Phoenix to fix up the home of his family. The village was gone, lost to the madness of his father. He and Ordimar decided to rebuild their family home and possibly rebuild the Order of the Dark Phoenix, though they have yet to think up a suitable name.

He opened up a large cabinet in his home, pulled from it a long dark sword, his one sleeved jacket which had been repeatedly repaired, and left. He could see where the origin of the storm was and immediately sprinted for it. Master, shield me from the Void.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ramzay and the others were quickly being overwhelmed by the tainted civilians. The Summoner's together were powerful, thinning the crowd's by the handful while their guard pressed deeper, trying to find survivors in the madness.

"This is a nightmare, Yeret." Ramzay shouted as he threw a person using his telekinetic powers. "How could this happen when we have been so careful!"

Yeret his ally was quiet behind him and had stopped attacking. When Ramzay turned to see what was wrong, the Summoner was flailing wildly against the ground. His mouth had disappeared, skin turned, covered in Void Runes, his eyes shallow pits of deep blood red. His body was pushed into the air with some long clawlike limbs that emerged from its back.

Yeret hung from the air limp, unmoving. But his eyes were alive, staring a hole through Ramzay. He screamed out in pain as the possessed Summoner began to speak through their minds, "The Void has come. Your world is corrupt and must fall forevermore, human."

The air around him began to shift, warping Ramzay's vision of his former friend. Soon, when his sight came back and his mind wasn't burning from the Void's mental assault, he saw the creature. Almost human looking.

"I am Selkair, Devil, the death of humankind and this pathetic, corrupt world." The giant claws reached into the air and shot through Ramzay's chest, tearing him apart with ease. "Starting with you Summoner's."

Maragonn

05-21-2011

(Reserve)

Pandaris

05-21-2011

Hey I'm newer to rp then most of you here is the person I made, Weldon http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/655. "Shelia, Shelia! Where are you?!" The purple storm continued to rage outside and weldon knew him and shelia had to get out of here soon. Running up stairs Weldon yelled to shelia to answer him,"shelia, SHELIA are you there ?!" Opening the door of her room weldon's heart tore in two shelia lay on the floor spasming covered in strange markings that he had only read about in books. Weldon lunged forward to help shelia but he was too late. Her chest tore open and she let out a blood curdling scream of pain and agony, as the creature that had erupted from her chest began to tear at her flesh. "She is not yours beast!" lost in his anger Weldon released a torrent of fire and ice that not only destroyed the room but cremated his love. Sobing Weldon made a run for the door to try and escape this hellish nightmare.

1234511 ... 29