Champion Sneak Peek: Shen, the Eye of Twilight

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 50
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calaminh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-16-2010

You guys think you can mask the face? IMO, it looks more cynical, and more ninja(ISH).

For example:

Deathstroke: http://acomicbookblog.com/wp-content...Terminator.jpg

Deadpool: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...a/Deadpool.png


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calaminh View Post
You guys think you can mask the face? IMO, it looks more cynical, and more ninja(ISH).
Did you mean sinister?

Also, I prefer the drawing in the original post to a full mask like the examples you gave. The reason is that those masks effectively remove all of the interesting features of the head except the eyes. You lose a lot of the stylistic potential that way. In the actual game, the character models are pretty small so having subtle style as opposed to more of a flair will result in the champion looking bland and empty.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kn1ghtHawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-16-2010

Just make sure to give him a headband that flaps in the air as he runs, and we'll call it even...

That and his abilities be ninja weapons. Love me some kunais with chains, smoke grenades and shurikens!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khalony

Junior Member

03-16-2010

Is it just me, or does he look exactly like Shredder from TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) except without the claws on his hands? Speaking of, why not make him a turtle or a rat?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kirshok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

03-16-2010

i just hope his skills will be able to match gangplanks.
PS: pirates rule
PPS yay 2nd page! i think...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JaYBuDi

Junior Member

03-16-2010

OMG riot...you make me so happy I could spit...keep making new content and ill keep buying everything I can get my cursor on!...Thanks for all the cool updates!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calaminh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaawn View Post
Did you mean sinister?

Also, I prefer the drawing in the original post to a full mask like the examples you gave. The reason is that those masks effectively remove all of the interesting features of the head except the eyes. You lose a lot of the stylistic potential that way. In the actual game, the character models are pretty small so having subtle style as opposed to more of a flair will result in the champion looking bland and empty.
Lol, I'd opt to drop the nose, mouth, and ear.

BUT, we can always buff up his arsenal of weapons.... Yeh, I can imagine it now, Shen dual wielding mini-uzi, just firing like Corki's Gatling Gun (Maybe shorter duration, and increase damage linear to how far they are, but with Gangplank's Parrrley cooldown.

And perhaps ultimate is where he melts into the shadow, appearing at an enemy champion with the lowest HP (regardless of location), slice the enemy with the swords, applying heavy DoT?

Still, I just want to see the mask, and the weapons.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MGOPIN SMOOTHIE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

03-16-2010

whoa whoa whoa, if a ninja is summoned to the league of legends to counter a pirate, I demand a zombie to counter the robot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Martic

Senior Member

03-16-2010

No rikimaru please


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calaminh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAR Gary Oak View Post
whoa whoa whoa, if a ninja is summoned to the league of legends to counter a pirate, I demand a zombie to counter the robot.
Last time I checked, Sion was a Zombie....


12345612 ... 50