FIX!!!!!! Bug Splat In Game Crash FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BornxofxDarkness

05-18-2011

I was plagued by random in game crashes with the bug splat error popping up anywhere from 1-10 times in a game for the 2 months I have been playing LoL. I was about to just stop playing LoL all together when one of my friends told me a way his friend with a Mac was fixing his issues (I run on a pc). First, in game lower your graphics settings and turn off enhanced graphics. From there, click the box that says run in window mode. I know, you can't see as well but it's better than game crashes all the time. As I do not know anyone else who has had the in game crash issue I can not tell you for sure if this issue will fix for everyone but I've played about 20 games now crash free and it has been wonderful. I hope this helps anyone and everyone who has a similar issue with in game crashes.

For riot games, I hope this might help in fixing the issue in the future.

Xiaowiriamu

05-18-2011

Going to test now if it works thanks v much... oh and riot....thanks.k.

p0x0nat0r

05-21-2011

I've been having a similar problem but i could never see any errors because my pc would lock up to the point where a hard reset is the only thing i can do. I started running in windowed mode to make it easier to crash the game and i did find windowed mode crashed less and not so violently. I'll try doing what you said and will give feedback on if it works for me, unfortunately that might take a couple of days cause it doesn't do it that often.

Anyways thanks for the advice I've been searching for days for even a mention of my problem

Also I also get random texture problems like the enemy nexus being a black block, items showing as empty slots and a problem with fog of war not disappearing when your line of sight shifts (you can still see through it fine it just makes the map look dark). Does anyone else get this? Is it a related problem? Because with me if mine does this it will most certainly crash.

Sorry for the long post lol

v0odu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2011

@p0x0nat0r

I get same problems as you do. Some days, I can play crash and error free. But on most days, the textures start screwing up: the ground disappears, fog of war doesnt dissipate, character images disappear, basically everything starts having issues. Do you also get error 183? The one about failing to create a dump file? Also, what graphics card are you using?

I will be trying BornxofxDarkness's recommendations though, thanks

not a newb

07-24-2012

LOL cant riot post a VIDEO on how to fix this? that would be so helpfulXD

MadMilkshaker

10-26-2012

I cant even load out the game and the Bug Splat window pops out

jampred

04-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornxofxDarkness View Post
I was plagued by random in game crashes with the bug splat error popping up anywhere from 1-10 times in a game for the 2 months I have been playing LoL. I was about to just stop playing LoL all together when one of my friends told me a way his friend with a Mac was fixing his issues (I run on a pc). First, in game lower your graphics settings and turn off enhanced graphics. From there, click the box that says run in window mode. I know, you can't see as well but it's better than game crashes all the time. As I do not know anyone else who has had the in game crash issue I can not tell you for sure if this issue will fix for everyone but I've played about 20 games now crash free and it has been wonderful. I hope this helps anyone and everyone who has a similar issue with in game crashes.

For riot games, I hope this might help in fixing the issue in the future.
Tried it and the problem still exist