Sivir remake

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

somewhere

05-17-2011

first off, this is not a post asking for a sivir remake. this is, what i would hope a sivir remake would look like. sense most keep telling me that it is gonna happen and what i really hope for "just some buffs" will most likely not, here it is.

Q - Boomerang Blade

Thoughts: sivirs main aoe nuke, but even though it is an aoe and that is one of the bonuses you are penalized for hitting more then one target, what i would like too see is you instead get rewarded. not just for hitting more targets but having the return trip hit those targets as well.

Sivir hurls her crossblade like a boomerang, dealing 50/75/100/125/150 ( 0.5+(ad) ) physical damage to the first unit and 20% more damage to each subsequent target.
Cost 70/70/70/70/70 Mana

W - Ricochet

Thoughts: this is sivirs main ability, it makes her who she is. at first i wanted to change it but honestly that is a hard thing too do so i found that leaveing it how it was and useing another skill change to make this skill more powerful was a better idea to me.

(left the same)

E - Spell Shield

Thoughts: currently this skill is only really really useful when stoping a cc or heavy hitting ability from hitting you, but i have found that this makes this skill kinda dull and lacks a real reward for its use. so i thought adding not only a reward but a passive gain too this skill would make it much more rewarding too use, though i fear i may have made it too good. i also took out the costly counter play due too its new passive / cd.

Toggle: Creates a magical barrier which blocks a single enemy ability used on Sivir. when a spell is blocked sivir's next attack does double damage and this ability goes on
cooldown. (20 seconds)
Passive: When on cooldown sivir passively gains 8/16/24/32/40 magic resistance
Cost: 15 Mana per Second (doubling every additional second this ability is active.)

R - On The Hunt

Thoughts: i like On The Hunt but i dont feel it can really do its job effectively. too me its meant to buff not only your combat ability but that of your allies as well. seeing how sivir also needs some form of cc i figured it could be worked in as well to make a vary strong teamwide aura.

Grants Sivir and nearby allies a slowing effect of 10/15/20% too all attacks and abilitys used, also granting Sivir's Ricochet full damage on every bounce for 15 seconds.
Cost 100/100/100 Mana

Passive - Fleet of Foot (new name: Battle Movements)

Thoughts: so rarely useful and sense i feel dodge is heading out the door thought it could be changed all togeather and made to work togeather with sivir's aura ult.

For the lowest enemy or allie champions health 1% movement speed is granted to sivir and nearby allies for every 5% health missing.

MrPatrickBateman

05-18-2011

The Q idea is too strong...That's a lot of damage going through minions, that'd be too punishing if you failed to dodge (even if it is so easy)

W fine, is the same

E: Not too badly off I feel..

The ult is pretty powerful, Sivir alone could kite the whole team for her team...

Passive ultimately not bad, small tweaking?

Champions like Olaf would be incredibly fast, junglers especially.

I don't think they're bad changed...I will definitely continue thinking about t.

Sivir as is, isn't a huge threat..She is a tough laner still, a good pusher, but she needs TONS of gear to be really useful.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2011

20% increase for each enemy she hits?
ur trolling right?

somewhere

05-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPatrickBateman View Post
The Q idea is too strong...That's a lot of damage going through minions, that'd be too punishing if you failed to dodge (even if it is so easy)

W fine, is the same

E: Not too badly off I feel..

The ult is pretty powerful, Sivir alone could kite the whole team for her team...

Passive ultimately not bad, small tweaking?

Champions like Olaf would be incredibly fast, junglers especially.

I don't think they're bad changed...I will definitely continue thinking about t.

Sivir as is, isn't a huge threat..She is a tough laner still, a good pusher, but she needs TONS of gear to be really useful.
not sure what you mean with the E, but for her Q i was just thinking of something to make it more rewarding as it came back sense its vary unlikely that it will land on any champions on the return trip, and it is a fairly easy skill to dodge over all. ah another note should be made about what i did too the scaleing / base damage and that it will be less useful outta lane and in 1v1 fights but more so in lane and in teamfights. then the currently "nerfed" Q. (also physical damage based now)

the passive is kinda strange, it uses the lowest hp target champion on the map for the movespeed aura but the aura itself would be the same as her ult aura. so olaf would be ganking another lane would be uneffected. its also worth noteing that sivirs ult grants her 25% movespeed at level 1, which her passive would need a target at negitive 25% hp too get. at 50% life she gets 10% movespeed aura so i thought it was kinda balanced.

also lets not go in too her current state, thats a whole other cup of worms.

oh and her ult, yes i think it brings her back in too the fold as a top tier teamfighter thats what i was kinda going for too be honest.
though the slow % maybe alittle much indeed. (i have lowered it by 10% at all ranks)

(2ed edit: ew too weak at lvl 1, too strong at lvl 3. changeing slow % again from 5/15/25 to 10/15/20)