Need some help on what to learn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

THP HanBrolo

05-17-2011

Hey I just wanted to know if I should learn a jungler ( I was thinking Shaco or Warwick?) secondly what champ i should learn to tank? I can play Malz, Panth and Zil decently enough but i figured i might as well learn the other aspects of the game. Any suggestions?

Metaphisto

05-17-2011

Warwick is one of the easiest junglers to learn with. Shaco is the hardest. With Shaco you either pubstomp or get pubstomped, for some reason there is no in between.

The easiest tanks to learn with are Shen and Rammus. You can also jungle effectively with Rammus. So if you pick one of these you can learn both at the same time.

You might also want to think about tanky DPS. The better junglers tend to be tanky DPS. This is also the current meta game. Tanky DPS can be almost as tanky as a tank while still putting out decent damage.

Burbinator

05-17-2011

Best tanks: amumu, alistar, singed, rammus, shen.

Mumu and rammus are good at jungling and in fact SHOULD be jungling because their laning is very bad.

Alistar is good at roaming. Singed and shen are both fairly good laners.

If you want to learn how to jungle pick warwrick. Shaco is very strong but also very hard to use and learn correctly. Especially if you do not have runes, which it sounds like you don't.