pixel shader 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Sofa

05-17-2011

im having a problem with the pixel shader 2.0, ive downloaded the game but when it starts it wont go to the login screen, instead it will say "video card does not support pixel shader 2.0." is there anything i can do to fix this without buying a new video card or computer?

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

05-17-2011

Can you post your dxdiag please? Windows Key + R > dxdiag > Save all information (.txt) > Attach to post. Thank you. A fix may be as simple as downloading a driver or it might require you to get a new video card.

The Sofa

05-23-2011

it should be attached

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2011

I don't believe your graphics card supports Pixel Shader 2.0 unfortunately. If you go to http://canyourunit.com and run a test against League of Legends it'll let you know for sure.

PuttaArrombadaa

06-19-2011

i have too D:

Do Work30

08-18-2011

none of that worked :'(

viprk24

08-18-2011

There is a Alternate solution but unfortunatly i still dont think it would work. There was a Software mod for older video cards. cant remember the name of it. ill pop back with link if i find it. I can surely tell your computer is atleast 9 years old since that chipset was released in 2000

viprk24

08-18-2011

http://transgaming.com/business/swiftshader Here you go man. Its a link to the site. Goodluck. Still need a pretty good proccessor since its going to handle the emulation

Oh oh, I Am Surly not sure if riot will have problem with this cause this solution requires you to swap the D3dx9.dll Might wana get a moderator to approve this.

Skyers

09-05-2011

I'm having the same problem..
I've attached the dxdiag and the canyourunit results...

Skyers

09-05-2011

Also, I don't get the error if my screen res is like 800x480 BUT its so big that I can't press the ranked/normal and the solo/party buttons. Can't even resize the window to make it fit. And if I try to enter game, it gives me the error (like I said) but if I resize and then go into the already started game it's like it's super zoomed in but I can't zoom out... I've tried toggling every option in the in-game menu and it doesn't help. ANY help would be greatly appreciated... (I put this here because I didn't want to start another thread)