"Disconnected from PVP.net" -> "Session Closed"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kakill

05-21-2011

PLEEEASE! someone from riot, just TELL us you are trying to solve this...

RedBarsGoUp

05-21-2011

Ya I've seen threads about this issue off and on for months, people post the usual advice then crickets.

Kaymas

05-21-2011

I got this from that test...
------------------------------------------------------------

TCP ports 80,443,2099,5222-5223,8393-8400 are open on your network. Firebind was successfully able to transmit and receive data over these ports using TCP.

UDP ports 5000-5500 are open on your network. Firebind was successfully able to transmit and receive data over these ports using UDP.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hope its useful if someoney reads this

Apocalypse619

05-21-2011

its the weekend. imo wait til monday for a response.

Best player EU

05-22-2011

Wtf is with this. I have exactly the same problem and i spent hours searching and nobody has answered? Not one answer. I have now reinstalled the game 4 times and still the same problem. Pretty sure nothing wrong with my internet.

I get disconnected every few seconds, cant join ques, if i get into a que i cannot pick a champion, see what the other picks are, i dont even get a countdown.

I just want to play some League and I dont get a single answer. Will i ever be able to play again ? :O

Ok did the firebind tests... everything succesful.

Now, any advice that will actually help us?

Tm3sye

05-22-2011

I have the exact same problem, and I have been trying to research for a fix for about 2-3 weeks. These threads with this problem are so common but NOONE from riot ever answers to them. People start complaining, and riot just sit and wait for it too blow over. It is unbelievably frustrating to play this game with this problem. Anyone wonder why it takes 3-4 shots to start a game because "summoner has left the queue" - it's most likely because they are experiencing the same problem as you! Then sitting and waiting 5 minutes to re-queue just to have it happen again.

Can someone please just answer us... tell us there IS something wrong and that your working on fixing it!? I have never seen such slack support from a game so popular.

This is sad. Bump forever until fixed please!

Best player EU

05-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tm3sye View Post
I have never seen such slack support from a game so popular.

This is sad. Bump forever until fixed please!
True words

Lyane

05-22-2011

TCP ports 80,443,2099,5222-5223,8393-8400 are open on your network. Firebind was successfully able to transmit and receive data over these ports using TCP.

UDP ports 5000-5500 are open on your network. Firebind was successfully able to transmit and receive data over these ports using UDP.

I got these results which is suppose to be great, however I still get disconnected just like everyone else here, please help, this is so freaking annoying.

Antanaclase

05-22-2011

Yeah, everyone gets those results, the problem doesn't come from the ports I guess...

Lyane

05-22-2011

Yup, those ports are delusional. lol