[Art] General Du Couteau

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hegoken

08-28-2011

A lot of lore both old and new have been surrounding many champions as of late. one of the champions I'm most interested in is General Du Couteau.

We know he raised four daughters, 2 of which take part in the League. And that he was Darkwill's right-hand-man. According to the lore he was/is the most feared general in all of Runeterra.

I checked the wiki, and he doesn't even have a page to himself, even though he was/is such an influential force to League of Legends. So I am here hoping that you guys could fill me in as to what you know of General Du Couteau.

Note: Here's a concept piece I whipped up as to what he looks like in my head.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

Have you giving him a Goatee and without a hat/helmet? Du Couteau seems like the badass types that doesn't want to cover his headd at all.

Hegoken

08-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Midget View Post
Have you giving him a Goatee and without a hat/helmet? Du Couteau seems like the badass types that doesn't want to cover his headd at all.
I always thought as Du Couteau as a strict, evil, and thorough knobleman of Noxus. Uniform and proper presentation is what makes him stand out among the rest. Even Swain dresses in nice robes.
I don't imagine Du couteau to be some hot-head brawler who walks into Darkwills throne room with an unbuttoned shirt, bloodstained blades, and unkept mustache.

I think he'd want to lead by example as to how a proper man of knoble blood of Noxus is. Uniform and all.

I think the basic mustache is more fatherly than a goatee, besides, there's enough beards in Lol already.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

Noxus isn't evil though they just carry themselves as an Empire is everyone else is below their station. They believe in only the strong have the right to survive.

Hegoken

08-28-2011

Quote:
Noxus isn't evil though they just carry themselves as an Empire is everyone else is below their station. They believe in only the strong have the right to survive.
That in itself is evil.
And evil is only a lifestyle based on negative emotional responses. Selfishness, greed, lust, and such things that drive them to make decision based on such basic raw means.

Iralius

08-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegoken View Post
That in itself is evil.
And evil is only a lifestyle based on negative emotional responses. Selfishness, greed, lust, and such things that drive them to make decision based on such basic raw ideas.
Actually, only the strongest having the right to survive is as neutral as you can get.

Cause it's a natural law, the strong live and the weak die off.

Sapphyrite

08-28-2011

Quote:
Noxus isn't evil though they just carry themselves as an Empire is everyone else is below their station.
Welcome to Victorian Britain, good Sir.

Frequently

08-28-2011

Quote:
Note: Here's a concept piece I whipped up as to what he looks like in my head.
Of course!

Hegoken

08-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iralius View Post
Actually, only the strongest having the right to survive is as neutral as you can get.

Cause it's a natural law, the strong live and the weak die off.
But Noxians EXPLOIT the weak, and KILL them off. That is very different than letting them die off. They are responsible for the supposed 'weak' dying.

Iralius

08-28-2011

Quote:
But Noxians EXPLOIT the weak, and KILL them off. That is very different than letting them die off. They are responsible for the supposed 'weak' dying.
Not really, in the natural world similar things happen.

I can't remember the name of the moth... but there was one native to Britain and prior to the Industrial Revolution it was white, but some would be born with dark pigmentation. Those who were white could hide on trees and escape predators while those with dark pigmentation were generally eaten.

IR comes around and the soot from the factories begins to benefit the dark moths over the white moths.

The stronger camo lives and the weaker dies off.