If Tristana were released next week...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DARKHOXTONMAGIC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-06-2011

+1

Layout D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2011

+1

Parasamgate

08-20-2011

Nice thread and completely agree that Tristana needs some changes, maybe her R should scale with AP plus something else, like Gragas Q that scales with his health.

Maybe with her attack range, or even AD, etc.

LeftyLambert

08-24-2011

If Fiddlesticks was released tod-CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

FearlessAnt

09-08-2011

Quote:
I don't like the idea of forcing champs to go either AP or AD. I hope that none of Trist's skills get AD scaling. The whole "lets make champs that scale across the board with AD" was a bad idea from the start.

The older champs were versatile. The new champs are locked into the same old item builds every game.
Dude, you just read my mind

Taylor The Swift

09-08-2011

Trist is fine as is. Her dps makes up for her lack of ad scaling on her abilities.

SexyGamer

09-28-2011

bump +1, remake/redo skills of champions so that it accommodates their item build.

Kanark

09-28-2011

bupm

Mïffy

01-22-2012

Bump.

But havent you noticed the riot cycle? they release a new champ, make it slightly better/viable than other champs that have the same role so that people would buy it, then nerf them after a few patches so that it would be balanced again???