If Tristana were released next week...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryou Takeshi

Recruiter

06-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zguz View Post
The problem with the new champs is that they use their abilites as dmg sources, not utility. When you look at trist. All her abilities are utility (therefore scale with AP, not AD), same goes for pretty much all AD champs up until few months ago.
When they started with +AD on abilites, new metagame was created, the TankyDPS one, and all these problems started... IMO at least.
Exactly, you can't call Miss Fortune an old champion, but she has AP ratios as well. But I think this is where they started dishing out Attack Damage ratios all over the champions.

TheZeusJuice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-01-2011

bump.

Zuzum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2011

this thread made me laugh its so true ^^

Fifthdawn

07-06-2011

bump.

If I can trade not having a new champion for one of the 2 weeks and trade it for "updating" the older champs, I would.

PhäntömZ

07-06-2011

Bump, so true. Riot really needs to get their act together.

Airoheadkill

Recruiter

07-06-2011

AP trist is legit.

Dirtydogkbc

07-08-2011

This is a funny thread lmao; its so true though!

Twixiee

07-13-2011

i hope they never change trist!! ap trist is epicness ^^

Roaring Turtle

07-13-2011

by next week you mean next next week, because they would have to wait for stable servers before they released her.

GentleCaek

07-16-2011

If Sivir was released now, she'd have nocturne's shield, her bounces would apply on-hit effects and her ult would give her life steal.