Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If Tristana were released next week...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zealot644

05-17-2011

+1

So true.

BlackLordDragonX

05-17-2011

if veigar was released next weak his E would also deal 300 dmg +1.0 ap ratio when it stuns...just sayin

Big Blitz

05-17-2011

OP has a point

Zealot644

05-17-2011

If Mordekaiser was released his Mace would stun, his W would have built in spell vamp, his E would slow, and his R would spread to nearby targets upon the original dying.

Donads

05-17-2011

Quote:
KralWhyborg:
don't forget that she would cost 6300

^ This.

LiarJon

05-17-2011

Quote:
Zealot644:
If Mordekaiser was released his Mace would stun, his W would have built in spell vamp, his E would slow, and his R would spread to nearby targets upon the original dying.

Imagine Mordekaiser with 5 ghosts. o_O

His passive shield would increase by 100 every time it fills to the max

lileeper

05-17-2011

so would ashes ult and yi's q and almost any dps champions spells that dont scale with ad already

jmsplat

Recruiter

05-17-2011

i agree shes op

MrKaulitz

05-17-2011

I agree.
Tristana is a fun carry to play, but I honestly find her base AD is low for a CANNON. -That's acceptable though.
And tell us Riot, why ALL of her abilities scale off of AP? The base damage of her abilities are a bit high, but if you lower the base damage, and put ad scalling, it would be a good tweak in my opinion.
I've tried AP Tristana, it's fun with high AP+Lich Bane, but she was developed to be an AD carry, right?

Starke

05-21-2011

I loved this thread lol, the funny part, is that what everyone said is true, things are becoming a thread, and a lot of people is beggining to understand riot's ways. Not everything is lost.