If Tristana were released next week...

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zealot644

05-17-2011

+1

So true.

BlackLordDragonX

05-17-2011

if veigar was released next weak his E would also deal 300 dmg +1.0 ap ratio when it stuns...just sayin

Big Blitz

05-17-2011

OP has a point

Zealot644

05-17-2011

If Mordekaiser was released his Mace would stun, his W would have built in spell vamp, his E would slow, and his R would spread to nearby targets upon the original dying.

Donads

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KralWhyborg View Post
don't forget that she would cost 6300
^ This.

LiarJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealot644 View Post
If Mordekaiser was released his Mace would stun, his W would have built in spell vamp, his E would slow, and his R would spread to nearby targets upon the original dying.
Imagine Mordekaiser with 5 ghosts. o_O

His passive shield would increase by 100 every time it fills to the max

lileeper

05-17-2011

so would ashes ult and yi's q and almost any dps champions spells that dont scale with ad already

jmsplat

Recruiter

05-17-2011

i agree shes op

MrKaulitz

05-17-2011

I agree.
Tristana is a fun carry to play, but I honestly find her base AD is low for a CANNON. -That's acceptable though.
And tell us Riot, why ALL of her abilities scale off of AP? The base damage of her abilities are a bit high, but if you lower the base damage, and put ad scalling, it would be a good tweak in my opinion.
I've tried AP Tristana, it's fun with high AP+Lich Bane, but she was developed to be an AD carry, right?

Starke

05-21-2011

I loved this thread lol, the funny part, is that what everyone said is true, things are becoming a thread, and a lot of people is beggining to understand riot's ways. Not everything is lost.

123456 ... 7