Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Points - mobile phone,sms.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

atman

03-16-2010

I think this is the propper place. I want to ask, and to know if by any chance the Riot Point buying can be updated to be used via a SMS mobile phone, since i dont own a credit card, and for instance the 5USD fee needed for a few points can be verywell used with a SMS. Thank you.
Ive seen and used a feature like this before , and i think you are aware of what im talking. it would be nice if it would be implemented soon, i want Riot Points and atm i have no way to get them ; my credit cards expired, and i do not wish to remake any of them for 5usd . Thank you for understanding, its a good ideea anyway, and i think it will boost the 5USD Riot Points option for many users.

atman

03-19-2010

bumping this post up , i really want an answer. thank you.

Touchscream

09-15-2011

why the option to purchase RIOT by phone is not enabled?

Knight from Dark

10-03-2012

I wanna buy riot points by mobile payment and I when it tells me to choose the amount of riot points it doesn't appear anything