Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do Warmog's stack?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lagoon7

03-16-2010

Title^

Do warmogs stack? Say you got a fully filled warmogs (you can tell by the fact you arent gaining hp every minion kill).

If you bought another one, can you "fill" it up also? Or can the passives not stack.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

03-16-2010

The word UNIQUE is not in front of the Passive, so yes they do stack.

Also, if you don't finish the first one before getting your second, they stack concurrently.

Lagoon7

03-16-2010

Quote:
PhailRaptor:
The word UNIQUE is not in front of the Passive, so yes they do stack.

Also, if you don't finish the first one before getting your second, they stack concurrently.

Thanks for the info, that is quite nice to know.

I8C SRS FACE

03-16-2010

It's generally not worth it, though. You get more survivability adding armor and magic resistance after your first warmog's than you would getting a second warmog's. People only seem to focus on the HP aspect and forget how much stacking armor/MR ends up helping you.

Clinz

01-22-2011

i just played a 5v5 game with 2 friends on my team.

I played olaf, and started by getting 5 hearts of gold, then replaced everything with 6 warmogs.

my health went up to 10,500 hp and kept rising. but i went and finished the game then cuz ppl on my team were whining.

Frosty716

01-23-2011

They do stack concurrently, however, with only massive amount of hp, and no armor or magic resist, you will fall prey to those champions with high ap/ad dps, or even worse a -%hp ability, such as Malzahar's void hole, or Mundo's cleaver, you're toast. Get Guardian Angel (even though the passive is nerfed to uselessness, except maybe on Mundo or Singed, haven't tested it with Trundle's passive), but if you have enough health, this is good item. Heavy physical get Sunfire or Randuim's, they provide health and armor. Against heavy AP, banshee's veil is always a good item, or spirit visage, if you're of no use to the mana, hexdrinker if you're AD, wit's end if you're AS.

Baval

01-23-2011

another thing to note, if you hover over the warmongs in your mini inventory it will tell you how full it is. No need to check if your hp rises after a kill. It will say HP+900 (+X) up to 450 and the same with the life per 5. this goes to all fillable items

xRiney

01-23-2011

Quote:
I8C SRS FACE:
It's generally not worth it, though. You get more survivability adding armor and magic resistance after your first warmog's than you would getting a second warmog's. People only seem to focus on the HP aspect and forget how much stacking armor/MR ends up helping you.

Mundo builds what he pleases

choasmaker

12-05-2011

warmogs are a good buy to stack with the new character volibear bc his frenzy (W) relies on bonus health and you can do some serious damage i like to build 2 warmogs and then get some defense

Yuusha sama

07-03-2012

Quote:
Clinz:
i just played a 5v5 game with 2 friends on my team.

I played olaf, and started by getting 5 hearts of gold, then replaced everything with 6 warmogs.

my health went up to 10,500 hp and kept rising. but i went and finished the game then cuz ppl on my team were whining.

Heart of gold is unique and doesn't stack; sounds like bs.