You only have 5 champions that you can play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baurtus

05-18-2011

obviously if i only had 5 i need to choose- a carry, a jungle, a tank, support, caster, tanky dps, and a roamer
Carry-Corki.... best carry in the game imo (ashe maybe better but she has no escape mechinism)
jungle/tank-nunu... one of the best jungler and THEE best counter jungler in the game
support/caster: lux.... massive dmg and snares sheild long range ult amazing laner, map contorl and area contorl
tanky dps- irelia best tanky dps currently atm
roamer/tank/support- alistar does everything nicely

LenfaL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2011

Shaco - most fun hero to play (jungle)

Nocturne - like Shaco, but easier (jungle)

Renekton - not as good as before, but is still badass. Good at everything (tank, deal dmg, defend, push, cc, etc.)

Jarvan - like renekton.

Mordekaiser or Rumble - see above. Good no mana roflstompers.

ClericalError

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2011

Karthus - My best. Great AoE damage and my favorite Ult in the game
Shen - My newest (and worst still at the moment) Second favorite Ult in the game, great tank and support.
Warwick - My Jungler
Tryndamere - Mainly only play him in 3v3s or if our team needs a jungler AND needs more physical damage
Sivir - AD ranged carry. Fantastic at pushing lanes and taking out towers.

Recoiil

05-18-2011

swain
nunu
vlad/karthus
olaf
kat

Diane Sawyer

05-18-2011

Sona - (Q) + passive = nice harassing, she can heal (W) and move faster (E), Ult is short, but can cause a kill if timed right

Lux - (Q) + (E) = nice combo for early harassing and kills, (W) in case they need shield, one of the best ult in the game, with fairly good amount of range

Caitlyn - (Q) has lots of range, stun and do damage with her (W) traps, can back away with her (E), her Ult can causes 1 of opposing team mate to take the hit,

Irelia - (Q) all day on easy farm, (W) gives attack damage and restores her health a bit + it does true damage when used, (E) causes slow or stun, depending on how high the opponents health % is to yours. her ult has nice range and gives her HP

Vayne - (Q) can dodge skill shots and does extra damage, (W) every third hit does true damage, what more can you ask for? (E) a knock back skill, either very useful when trying to escape or very useful when you hit them to the wall and stunn'em, her Ult gives her more attack damage, quadruple speed with her passive, and a little stealth when (Q) is used

dovvntempo

05-18-2011

shen: great support, mobility, cc.
kassadin: my favorite burst mage and the carry killer
ezreal: carry that im the best at, and the ability to dmg while keeping safe and zoning out others with red
janna: "omg every ability I have saves lives!" - me shouting with great enthusiasm during my first week of playing her
shaco: besides being the only person I'm decent at jungling, the map control, mobility, ability to keep safe, and oh the mind games... oh and let's not forget the ability to push safely with a couple of jitb's and a ward at choke points. gotta love it.

Cerebral King

05-18-2011

Ryze: He's Ryze.

michelada

05-18-2011

sona- she is top tier now with all the buffs that she had receive.

janna- she is just amazing the champ with the best utility in the game anyways she dont fith in all team comp. thats why i got sona.

udyr.- really takes time to use to him, he feel really weak the first matches u play with him but once u master him he is a beast and has a lot of build options.

heimerdinger.- the most funny champion in the game, he is amazing late game.

fiddlesticks.- before the rework (nerf) he was my main , now he feel really weak even so i stil love him no other champion has 2 hard CC like him, and its really fun to play and hard to master.

OMG Laserguns

05-18-2011

Teemo - Decent damage (I build AS/On-Hit), excellent map awareness with mushrooms, extremely hard to catch, trolls the enemy team to no end.
Mord - An excellent tanky DPS/caster, being hard as nails while still putting out a lot of damage. Also able to turn a 5v5 into a 6v4.
Nasus - Can go almost full tank (aside from Sheen/Trinity Force) and still put out some serious damage with his Q and R, while also having an amazing slow. However a bad early game often means a bad late game.
Poppy - The Anti-Carry. Needs early ganks to get the gold going, since she can't really farm very well, but once she gets some gear, she can be unstoppable.

The last choice is a toss-up between Malphite and Maokai:
Maokai - Good tank, great single-target initiation with a snare, has a good laning phase and some nice utility with sapling toss.
Malphite: Amazing initiation with his Ultimate, can be either built full tank (and still do damage with E) or tanky DPS with a great AD steroid and decent chasing ability.

Falco Amadeus

05-19-2011

Twisted Fate, for a flexible choice in DPS or AP with the added team elements.
Soraka, my go-to support; built as support for early game or AP for game changing ult for late game
Lee Sin, awesome jungler with nice counter jungle quality. Assassin, 1v1 king
Alistar, my go-to tank; built as one for sustained CC, or AP for super AoE healing and tower buster
Master Yi, my main; brilliant dps character that fulfills roles such as pusher, BD, jungler, roamer, and hard carry. Master player aggro, master Yi.